ENGLISH PRONUNCIATION COURSE FOR BENGALI SPEAKERS
হ্যালো Hi, I’m Georgie,
Your NEW pronunciation teacher
Each comprehensive, tailored pronunciation course for Bengali speakers includes a 1:1 Zoom session with me. I’m looking forward to working with you.
SO YOU’D LIKE TO IMPROVE YOUR ENGLISH PRONUNCIATION?
Do you sometimes feel people don’t catch what you say easily? There’s good news! Most Bengali speakers only need to change a few areas to greatly improve their speech clarity and be easily understood when speaking English.
I’m confident you’re going to love this English pronunciation course that I created specifically for Bengali speakers.
Bengali speaking professionals take this course to improve their clarity and speaking confidence; to communicate better at work with clients, colleagues and patients.
You’ll correct all the key areas for clearer English and much more with this fully tailored English pronunciation course for Bengali speaking professionals and students.
ENGLISH PRONUNCIATION FOR Bengali SPEAKERS – YOUR COURSE
- - 16 week course (with 2 years access)
- - 40+ video modules in an easy-to-follow, flexible schedule
- - 7+ hours of listen-repeat audio files for practising between videos - keep these forever
- - A 30 minute 1:1 video training session with Georgie: get feedback & get motivated, ensure you're getting the absolute most from your online course. Add more 1:1 sessions anytime.
- - Progress check recording tools in every module
- - Guided self assessments at the start and end
- - Fluency targets and activities
- - Before & after course speech recordings
- - Combination of video, audio and notes for best learning outcomes
- - Completion certificate and much, much more.
ACTIVELY IMPROVE YOUR Pronunciation and SPOKEN ENGLISH
TIME TO GET ACTIVE
Most Bengali speakers only need to change a few pronunciation areas to hugely improve their speech clarity. This course helps Bengali speakers who want to speak English more clearly and Bengali speakers who would like to sound more like a native English speaker.
When Bengali speakers improve the stress and rhythm of their English, their clarity is very much improved. So this is a key area for Bengali speakers to improve. Correct your word stress and rhythm, consonants and vowels and much, much more.
After this English pronunciation online program you’ll be able to deliver your message with the confidence that it will be understood easily by listeners.
Many Bengali speakers want to develop and improve their pronunciation and English accent but they aren’t sure how to start. This Speech Active English Pronunciation Course For Bengali Speakers gives you the structure you need to get ‘speech-active’ every day. In other words, this course will help you ACTIVELY improve your pronunciation and English accent every day – ideally for a minimum of 15 – 20 minutes each day.
Life is SO busy! Finding time to work on your English Pronunciation and fluency can be challenging. Speech Active English Pronunciation practice is created specifically for busy Bengali professionals – so you can dip in and out around your busy schedule.
CONFIDENCE IS KEY
When people don’t understand you easily understood it’s exhausting and frustrating and often results in a lack of confidence when speaking English. Don’t let your pronunciation hold you back any longer. Make some changes, so people can understand you easily, all the time.
We’re very proud of the feedback we get from our Bengali speaking students reporting greater speaking confidence. For example, Bengali speaker Tanjeeb H who uses English daily in his study and work “I find this course a great milestone in my career that helped me in building a clear path to speak like a native English Speaker. This helped me in my professional field as well, as everyday communication. I recommend every non-native speakers give this course a try and utilize the benefit for the rest of life.“
Great English Pronunciation For Bengali Speakers starts here
of students rate their confidence
after this course.
feel they have the
knowledge and resources they need to keep improving
in the future.
14 week course – 2 years access
or monthly payment plan
95.00 USD / month for 6 months
SEE MORE ON PRICING
WHAT’S In YOUR ENGLISH PRONUNCIATION COURSE FOR Bengali SPEAKERS
- $Master the rhythm & emphasis of your English (improve the music of English)
- $Move your mouth correctly for clear English
- $Master hundreds of phrases for casual & professional conversations
- $30 minute video training session with Georgie
- $Correct important double and long vowels that are difficult exist for Bengali speakers
- $Pronounce the past tense with confidence
- $Correct consonants that are challenging such as /f/, /v/, /w/, ‘th’ and more
- $Understand important English expressions
- $Monitor improvement with progress-check recording tools in each module
- $Correct the 500 most mispronounced words in English
- $and much more important practice for Bengali speakers
HOW YOU’LL IMPROVE WITH SPEECH ACTIVE
MORE ON ONLINE Course Features
More on 1:1 zoom Training with Georgie
MORE ON Speech Assessments (Audio & Written Feedback)
“This course has a very unique approach by Georgie who allocates according to your background of language. This is a fantastic course because it improve my English accent more like native people. As a law graduate I will be able to use this pronunciation method at work place, family, friends, meetings. It’s opened a new door for me. Now I am more confident to speak with native people because I don’t need to repeat my words now but in the past i had to repeat it.”
“I find this course a great milestone in my career that helped me in building a clear path to speak like a native English Speaker.
This helped me in my professional field as well as everyday communication.
I recommend every non-native speakers give this course a try and utilize the benefit for the rest of life.”
“This is the best online course I’ve ever completed. I wish I knew about this course few years ago. Your resources are practical, easy to understand and practice.
I believe your carefully chosen practices topics are really relevant for job seekers and some one new to Australian business environment. Thank you very much for your support throughout the course.”
English Pronunciation Lessons for bengali SpeakerS
Do people understand you easily or do you get the feeling they sometimes miss some words you say?
Maybe you feel they have to concentrate to understand you.
Do you feel like your English is flat or a little monotonous compared to native speakers?
We’ll help you systematically correct and improve your pronunciation of word stress, sentence stress, English weak vowels, English vowel sounds and English consonant sounds and more, with each English pronunciation lesson for Bengali speakers.
You might be wondering if this English pronunciation program is also accent reduction for Bengali speakers? Or accent neutralisation for Bengali speakers? Yes, it is. If you’re looking for accent reduction for Bengali speakers this course will help you successfully reduce your accent for clearer English. Find out more about why Georgie thinks we should stop using the term accent reduction. Many people still search for the terms accent reduction, accent modification and accent neutralisation.
Some Bengali speakers want an accent reduction course to speak clearer English because sometimes listeners find their English unclear or they lack confidence with their English pronunciation. Some Bengali speakers want to reduce their Bengali accent to sound more like an English native speaker. People often want to do this if they have been living in an English speaking country for a long time and plan to stay. They feel like a local – so they want to sound more like a local too. A Speech Active course helps them sound more like a native English speaker.
After years working or studying in an English speaking country, many Bengali speakers find that many areas of their English have really improved – such as comprehension and reading. But they’re frustrated because they feel their English pronunciation and English accent hasn’t changed that much. With this course, Bengali speakers will bring their pronunciation skills up, to be in line with the other areas of their English.
USE THIS COURSE TO:
Any questions about our
English Pronunciation Course
For Bengali Speakers?
- $two or three 20 minute video lessons weekly for 3-4 months
- $15 minutes practice daily with the audio files & 30 minutes Zoom training
- $Flexible - dip in and out around your busy schedule
- $2 years access so you can refresh and revise to further cement and consolidate your improvement
Master new skills
- $Progress check recording tools in every module.
- $Master word stress & rhythm - get the 'music of English' right
- $Correct vowels & consonants that you find challenging and much more.
- $Clearly see what you're aiming for - you'll see exactly what to do and what not to do
Practise for real life
- $Hundreds of useful phrases and expressions
- $Practise real life conversations & interviews
- $Improve your professional & casual daily interactions
- $Get the practice you need to transfer your new skills to your everyday speaking
- $You'll have the skills & resources for continuing improvement
- $Understand what still needs focus and how to do it
- $Life-long skills for ongoing improvement
- $The audio files are yours to keep forever - use them to revise and practice
Are you sometimes using flat, even word stress? Are you sometimes stressing the incorrect syllable? Practice good word stress with the video below. Click to learn more and practice better English word stress.
Many languages have fewer vowels than English. As a result, many non-native speakers mispronounce the diphthong vowel /oʊ/, pronouncing it more like a single vowel, like in the word ‘won’t’ in the video below. Practice all the English Vowel Sounds.
Do people sometimes misunderstand you when you’re spelling your name or email address? Do they sometimes misunderstand your numbers for example 13 and 30, or 18 and 80? Fix these issues so you can provide your details with more confidence.
If you’re looking for work or already working in an English speaking country, a clear professional voicemail greeting is a must-have. This video includes a script and will help you record a clear, professional voicemail greeting.
VALUE YOUR TIME
There are a many English pronunciation courses online and English accent courses online. The course you choose should have content tailored to your needs and it should have loads of practice lessons – you will need clear, quality audio and video lessons to practice with at home. Speech Active’s English pronunciation Course for Bengali speakers is specifically for Bengali speakers using English for work or study.
The content of this course is English Pronunciation lessons for Bengali speakers – it’s not a general, one-size-fits-all program. This means you will use your time effectively and not waste time on content that’s not relevant to you.
Complete two or three 20 minute videos per week over 4 months (with 2 years access).
Practice for 15 minutes each day with the listen-&-repeat audio files while you’re out and about.
The more you practice, the more you’ll improve.
We believe this is the best English Pronunciation training for Bengali speakers online today.
21+ hours of specialised, quality on-demand video and audio training, student forum and recording tools and a 30 minute Zoom session with Georgie.
BUSY BENGALI PROFESSIONALS AND STUDENTS
LOVE THIS COURSE
TRACK YOUR IMPROVEMENT
- $ Progress check recording tools in every lesson.
- $Fluency activities and checks
- $PRE & POST course recordings to evaluate your progress
- $30 minute 1:1 Zoom call with Georgie, our English Pronunciation teacher for Bengali speakers, to ensure you're on track and getting the most from your online course
REAL LIFE CONTENT
- $Workplace conversations & practice job interviews
- $Cover loads of English idioms and expressions that are often used
- $Hundreds of useful phrases
- $Small talk & networking exercises
- $Follow the schedule or make up your own.
- $Access training 24/7
- $Repeat lessons as many times as you like.
- $Two years access
- Payment plan: $125.00 AUD / month for 6 months
- Upfront Payment: $596.00 AUD
- Comprehensive Online Course: 40+ modules and 1:1 Zoom session.
Why choose this course?
If you’re looking for English pronunciation classes on how to improve your English accent for Bengali speakers (Bangla speakers), then this course is what you’re looking for.
Our online English pronunciation classes for Bengali speakers are proven. Our courses are used by international and local companies like Mazda, AECOM, PMI, Fujitsu and ANZ. World leading Universities choose Speech Active online English pronunciation courses to help their international students prepare for interviews and work.
WE’VE SUCCESSFULLY ASSISTED OVER 9,000 PEOPLE
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE*
For the first 30 days, if the course doesn’t help you we’ll refund what you have paid! This means you can get started and try out the training right now. That’s how confident we are that we can help you with your pronunciation.
*Phone support & assessment payments can not be refunded.