ENGLISH PRONUNCIATION COURSE FOR Bulgarian SPEAKERS
Hi I’m Georgie,
Your pronunciation teacher
Each comprehensive video course includes a 1:1 Zoom session with me. I’m looking forward to working with you.
So you’d like to improve your English PRONUNCIATION?
Most of the Bulgarian speakers we work with have good pronunciation skills. They want to sound more like a native English speaker.
They want to be confident that people will understand their English easily and effortlessly.
With this course you will correct all the areas of English pronunciation that Bulgarian speakers have difficulty with. It will give you a structure to systematically improve your speech clarity and English accent.
Busy Bulgarian speaking professionals love the flexibility provided by this video course as they can dip in and out around their busy schedule.
ENGLISH PRONUNCIATION FOR Bulgarian SPEAKERS – YOUR COURSE
- - 16 week course (with 2 years access)
- - 40+ video modules in an easy-to-follow, flexible schedule
- - 7+ hours of listen-repeat audio files for practising between videos - keep these forever
- - A 30 minute 1:1 video training session with Georgie: get feedback & get motivated, ensure you're getting the absolute most from your online course. Add more 1:1 sessions anytime.
- - Progress check recording tools in every module
- - Guided self assessments at the start and end
- - Fluency targets and activities
- - Before & after course speech recordings
- - Combination of video, audio and notes for best learning outcomes
- - Completion certificate and much, much more.
ACTIVELY IMPROVE YOUR SPOKEN ENGLISH
TIME TO GET ACTIVE
After years working or studying in an English speaking country, many Bulgarian speakers find that most areas of their English have improved a lot, but their pronunciation and accent hasn’t changed that much. With this course, you’ll bring your pronunciation skills up, to be in line with the other areas of your English.
Many Bulgarian speakers want to level up and improve their pronunciation and English accent but they don’t know how to start. This course gives you the structure you need to get ‘speech-active’ every day – in other words, to be ACTIVELY improving your pronunciation and English accent for a minimum of 15 – 20 minutes daily.
Finding time to work on your English Pronunciation and fluency can be challenging. Life is busy! Speech Active English Pronunciation practice is created specifically for busy professionals so you can dip in and out around your busy schedule.
CONFIDENCE IS KEY
Problems with being easily understood can be exhausting and frustrating and result in a lack of confidence when speaking English. Don’t let your pronunciation hold you back. We’re very proud of the feedback we get from our students reporting greater speaking confidence.
See student comments and English Pronunciation Course Reviews.
of students rate their confidence
‘improved-very much improved’
after this course.
feel they have the
knowledge and resources they need to keep improving
in the future.
14 week course – 2 years access
or monthly payment plan
95.00 USD / month for 6 months
SEE MORE ON PRICING
WHAT’S In YOUR ENGLISH PRONUNCIATION COURSE FOR Bulgarian SPEAKERS
- $Move your mouth correctly for clear English
- $Improve the rhythm & emphasis of your English (master the music of English)
- $Master hundreds of phrases for casual & professional conversations
- $Correct important long and double vowel sounds that are challenging for Bulgarian speakers
- $Pronounce the past tense with confidence
- $Correct difficult consonant sounds like ‘th’, /r/, /w/
- $Understand important English expressions
- $Monitor improvement with progress-check recording tools in each module
- $Correct the 500 most mispronounced words in English
- $30 minute video training session with Georgie
- $and much more!
HOW YOU’LL IMPROVE WITH SPEECH ACTIVE
MORE ON ONLINE Course Features
More on 1:1 zoom Training with Georgie
MORE ON Speech Assessments (Audio & Written Feedback)
“If you look for an easy and efficient way to improve you speaking and understanding of English – look no further. This couse is the way to go.”
“I have been living in Australia for 8 years but I still feel like I have a very strong accent and often, I am not sure about the correct pronunciation of certain words. This course was very beneficial for me as it helped me to build my awareness and confidence and pointed me in the right direction if I need to seek a help in the future. Well done Georgie, keep up the great work!”
“Extremely useful! This course didn’t just help me only in pronunciation and fluency but I also improved my listening skills and became more confident and less shy to speak.”
English Pronunciation for BULGARIAN SpeakerS
For most Bulgarian speakers, improving word stress (which is the stress, emphasis and rhythm of their English) is very important. Many use word stress that is too flat and even, or they put the word stress on the wrong syllable in some words. This makes some of their pronunciation unclear.
Pronouncing English vowel sounds correctly is another areas that is often challenging for Bulgarian speakers. Bulgarian has far fewer vowels than English. So pronouncing some of the vowel sounds, particularly, long and double / diphthong English vowels, correctly is challenging. For example, a Bulgarian speaker is likely to have some difficulty clearly distinguishing between the vowels in the words ‘not’, ‘nought’ and ‘note’.
For some speakers, pronouncing some English consonant sounds is challenging too, such as ‘th’, /w/, using ‘ed’ regular past tense endings and some sounds are a little different in English such as ‘h’ and ‘r’.
You might be wondering if this English pronunciation program is also accent reduction or accent neutralisation for Bulgarian speakers? Yes, it is. This course will help you successfully reduce your accent for clearer English. Find out more about why Georgie thinks we should stop using the term accent reduction. Many people still search for the terms accent reduction, accent modification and accent neutralisation.
Some Bulgarian speakers want an accent reduction course to speak clearer English because sometimes listeners find their English unclear or they lack confidence with their English pronunciation. Some Bulgarian speakers want to reduce their Bulgarian accent to sound more like an English native speaker. People often want to do this if they have been living in an English speaking country for a long time and plan to stay. They feel like a local – so they want to sound more like a local too. A Speech Active course helps them sound more like a native English speaker.
USE THIS COURSE TO:
Any questions about our
English Pronunciation Course
For BULGARIAN Speakers?
- $two or three 20 minute video lessons weekly for 3-4 months
- $15 minutes practice daily with the audio files & 30 minutes Zoom training
- $Flexible - dip in and out around your busy schedule
- $2 years access so you can refresh and revise to further cement and consolidate your improvement
Master new skills
- $Progress check recording tools in every module.
- $Master word stress & rhythm - get the 'music of English' right
- $Correct vowels & consonants that you find challenging and much more.
- $Clearly see what you're aiming for - you'll see exactly what to do and what not to do
Practise for real life
- $Hundreds of useful phrases and expressions
- $Practise real life conversations & interviews
- $Improve your professional & casual daily interactions
- $Get the practice you need to transfer your new skills to your everyday speaking
- $You'll have the skills & resources for continuing improvement
- $Understand what still needs focus and how to do it
- $Life-long skills for ongoing improvement
- $The audio files are yours to keep forever - use them to revise and practice
Are you sometimes using flat, even word stress? Are you sometimes stressing the incorrect syllable? Practice good word stress with the video below. Click to learn more and practice better English word stress.
Many languages have fewer vowels than English. As a result, many non-native speakers mispronounce the diphthong vowel /oʊ/, pronouncing it more like a single vowel, like in the word ‘won’t’ in the video below. Practice all the English Vowel Sounds.
Do people sometimes misunderstand you when you’re spelling your name or email address? Do they sometimes misunderstand your numbers for example 13 and 30, or 18 and 80? Fix these issues so you can provide your details with more confidence.
If you’re looking for work or already working in an English speaking country, a clear professional voicemail greeting is a must-have. This video includes a script and will help you record a clear, professional voicemail greeting.
VALUE YOUR TIME
There are a many English pronunciation courses online and English accent courses online. The course you choose should have content tailored to your needs – you will need audio and video to practice with every few days.
This is not a general, one-size-fits-all program. This means you will use your time effectively and not waste time on content that’s not relevant to you, as a busy Bulgarian speaking professional.
Complete two or three 20 minute videos per week over 4 months (with 2 years access).
Practice for 15 minutes each day with the listen-&-repeat audio files while you’re out and about. The more you practice, the more you’ll improve.
40+ modules of quality English Pronunciation training on-demand video and audio training, student forum and recording tools and a 30 minute Zoom session with Georgie.
WHY BUSY PROFESSIONALS AND STUDENTS LOVE THIS COURSE
TRACK YOUR IMPROVEMENT
- $ Progress check recording tools in every lesson.
- $Fluency activities and checks
- $PRE & POST course recordings to evaluate your progress
- $30 minute 1:1 Zoom call with Georgie, our English Pronunciation teacher to ensure you're on track and getting the most from your online course
REAL LIFE CONTENT
- $Workplace conversations & practice job interviews
- $Cover loads of English idioms and expressions that are often used
- $Hundreds of useful phrases
- $Small talk & networking exercises
- $Follow the schedule or make up your own.
- $Access training 24/7
- $Repeat lessons as many times as you like.
- $Two years access
- Payment plan: $125.00 AUD / month for 6 months
- Upfront Payment: $596.00 AUD
- Comprehensive Online Course: 40+ modules and 1:1 Zoom session.
Why choose this course?
Our online English pronunciation classes for Bulgarian speakers are proven. Our courses are used by international and local companies like Mazda, AECOM, PMI, Fujitsu and ANZ.
World leading Universities choose Speech Active online English pronunciation courses to help their international students prepare for interviews and work.
WE’VE SUCCESSFULLY ASSISTED OVER 9,000 PEOPLE
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE*
For the first 30 days, if the course doesn’t help you we’ll refund what you have paid! This means you can get started and try out the training right now. That’s how confident we are that we can help you with your pronunciation.
*Phone support & assessment payments can not be refunded.