ENGLISH PRONUNCIATION COURSE for Burmese Speakers
Hi, I’m Georgie,
Your NEW pronunciation teacher
Each comprehensive, tailored English pronunciation course for Burmese speakers includes a 1:1 Zoom session with me. I’m very much looking forward to working with you.
SO YOU’D LIKE TO IMPROVE YOUR ENGLISH PRONUNCIATION?
Do you sometimes feel people don’t catch what you say easily? Many Burmese speakers find some areas of English pronunciation challenging – and it can effect how clear their spoken English is.
Burmese Speaking Professionals use this English Pronunciation Course for Burmese Speakers to speak clearer English to communicate more effectively with their colleagues, clients, patients, managers and friends.
Areas of pronunciation such as pronouncing word endings, using and pronouncing past tense endings, consonant clusters, word stress, weak vowels, double vowels are challenging for many Burmese speakers.
With this course you’ll correct your English pronunciation and greatly improve your listening skills, expression and other areas of your spoken English.
ENGLISH PRONUNCIATION FOR BURMESE SPEAKERS – YOUR COURSE
- - 16 week course (with 2 years access)
- - 40+ video modules in an easy-to-follow, flexible schedule
- - 7+ hours of listen-repeat audio files for practising between videos - keep these forever
- - A 30 minute 1:1 video training session with Georgie: get feedback & get motivated, ensure you're getting the absolute most from your online course. Add more 1:1 sessions anytime.
- - Progress check recording tools in every module
- - Guided self assessments at the start and end
- - Fluency targets and activities
- - Before & after course speech recordings
- - Combination of video, audio and notes for best learning outcomes
- - Completion certificate and much, much more.
ACTIVELY IMPROVE YOUR Pronunciation and SPOKEN ENGLISH
TIME TO GET ACTIVE
We’ve worked with many Burmese speakers – most of whom are medical professionals, using English every day to communicate with their patients and colleagues. Burmese has a very different sound structure to English and this means that some areas of English pronunciation are particularly challenging for Burmese speakers.
This Speech Active course is for Burmese speakers wanting to speak English more clearly and Burmese speakers who would like to sound more like a native English speaker. With this course, Burmese speakers correct all the areas of pronunciation that are challenging.
Many Burmese speakers want to develop and improve their pronunciation and English accent but aren’t sure how to get started. This English Pronunciation Course for Burmese Speakers provides you the structure you need to improve each day. We’ll help you get ‘speech-active’, so you are ACTIVELY improving your pronunciation and English accent every day – ideally for at least 15 – 20 minutes daily.
If unclear English is holding you back from performing your best at work, it’s time to do something about it. Problems with English pronunciation and fluency leave some Burmese speakers feeling tired and frustrated and lacking confidence with their spoken English.
Within a few weeks of starting this online English pronunciation and English accent course for Burmese speakers you will experience improvements in your English pronunciation, listening skills, expression and fluency. Within a matter of weeks, you’ll be delivering your message clearly and confidently, every time.
We know life is busy! Finding time to work on your English Pronunciation can be a challenge. We’ve made this courses specifically for busy Burmese professionals – so you can fit your English Pronunciation practice in – here and there – around your busy schedule.
CONFIDENCE IS KEY
Building speaking confidence is at the heart of what we do. When people don’t understand you easily understood it’s exhausting and frustrating and often results in a lack of confidence when speaking English. If your English is sometimes unclear to listeners, don’t let your it hold you back any longer. Make some changes, so people can understand you easily, and you can deliver your message with confidence.
We’re very proud of the feedback we get from our Burmese speaking students reporting greater speaking confidence. For example, Burmese speaker Win T who uses English daily for work “I am half way through this course, I have done one public speaking and heard positive feedback from most of the audience and all my friends noticed of my differences in speaking. This course has surely helped me to improved my pronunciation and confidence.”
Great English Pronunciation For Burmese Speakers starts here
of students rate their confidence
after this course.
feel they have the
knowledge and resources they need to keep improving
in the future.
14 week course – 2 years access
or monthly payment plan
95.00 USD / month for 6 months
SEE MORE ON PRICING
WHAT’S In YOUR ENGLISH PRONUNCIATION COURSE FOR BURMESE SPEAKERS
- $30 minute Zoom training session with Georgie
- $pronounce word endings correctly (ESSENTIAL for clear English)
- $Pronounce the past tense with confidence
- $Develop excellent rhythm & stress (master the music of English)
- $Correct vowel sounds that Burmese speakers mispronounce
- $Master hundreds of phrases for casual & professional conversations
- $Understand important English expressions
- $Monitor improvement with progress-check recording tools in each module
- $Correct the 500 most mispronounced words in English
- $and much more important practice for Burmese speakers
HOW YOU’LL IMPROVE WITH SPEECH ACTIVE
MORE ON ONLINE Course Features
More on 1:1 zoom Training with Georgie
MORE ON Speech Assessments (Audio & Written Feedback)
“I am half way through this course, I have done one public speaking and heard positive feedback from most of the audience and all my friends noticed of my differences in speaking. This course has surely helped me to improved my pronunciation and confidence. I am very, very happy with the course.”
“The course was helpful to me as my confidence of speaking English in public or on the phone has increased. My awareness of mouth position, rate and volume has improved too.“
“I found this course very helpful and appropriate to improve my pronunciation, It helps you to realise what kind of difficulties you have when you talk and how to correct them. The course has taught me techniques to speak a proper clearer English. The course has helped me to communicate better at my current workplace. I feel more like native speaker when I speak. This course deserves a lot of attention to the Non-English natives speakers.“
English Pronunciation Lessons for BURMESE SpeakerS
Pronouncing sounds clearly at the ends of words and pronouncing all sounds in consonant clusters (for example the /kt/ in ‘looked’) can be challenging for Burmese speakers. Burmese doesn’t have sounds like this – so making these sounds clearly in English is often difficult and can make many words unclear in English.
Using good word stress – the emphasis and rhythm of English words, is also often a challenging area of English pronunciation for Burmese speakers. Some Burmese speakers feel like their English is flat or a little monotonous compared to native speakers English.
We’ll help you systematically correct and improve your pronunciation of English consonant sounds at the ends of words, endings such as past tense, consonant clusters, word stress, sentence stress, English weak vowels, English vowel sounds and and more, with each English pronunciation lesson for Burmese speakers.
After years working or studying in an English speaking country, many Burmese speakers find that most areas of their English have really improved – for example their comprehension, reading and writing skills. But they’re frustrated because they feel their English pronunciation and English accent hasn’t changed that much. English Pronunciation is often a challenging area Burmese speakers. This course helps Burmese speakers level up their pronunciation skills, to be in line with the other areas of their English.
You might be wondering – is this English pronunciation program also accent reduction for Burmese speakers? Or accent neutralisation for Burmese speakers? Yes, it is. If you’re looking for accent reduction for Burmese speakers this course will help you successfully reduce your accent for clearer English. Find out more about why Georgie thinks we should stop using the term accent reduction. Many people still search for the terms accent reduction, accent modification and accent neutralisation – but for most people focus is on clarity – speaking clear English that is easy for others to understand, rather than reducing an accent.
Some Burmese speakers want an accent reduction course to speak clearer English because sometimes listeners find their English unclear or they lack confidence with their English pronunciation. Other Burmese speakers want to reduce their Burmese accent to sound more like an English native speaker. People often want to do this if they have been living in an English speaking country for a long time and plan to stay. They feel like a local – so they want to sound more like a local too. A Speech Active course helps them sound more like a native English speaker.
USE THIS COURSE TO:
Any questions about our
English Pronunciation Course
For BURMESE Speakers?
- $two or three 20 minute video lessons weekly for 3-4 months
- $15 minutes practice daily with the audio files & 30 minutes Zoom training
- $Flexible - dip in and out around your busy schedule
- $2 years access so you can refresh and revise to further cement and consolidate your improvement
Master new skills
- $Progress check recording tools in every module.
- $Master word stress & rhythm - get the 'music of English' right
- $Correct vowels & consonants that you find challenging and much more.
- $Clearly see what you're aiming for - you'll see exactly what to do and what not to do
Practise for real life
- $Hundreds of useful phrases and expressions
- $Practise real life conversations & interviews
- $Improve your professional & casual daily interactions
- $Get the practice you need to transfer your new skills to your everyday speaking
- $You'll have the skills & resources for continuing improvement
- $Understand what still needs focus and how to do it
- $Life-long skills for ongoing improvement
- $The audio files are yours to keep forever - use them to revise and practice
Are you sometimes using flat, even word stress? Are you sometimes stressing the incorrect syllable? Practice good word stress with the video below. Click to learn more and practice better English word stress.
Many languages have fewer vowels than English. As a result, many non-native speakers mispronounce the diphthong vowel /oʊ/, pronouncing it more like a single vowel, like in the word ‘won’t’ in the video below. Practice all the English Vowel Sounds.
Do people sometimes misunderstand you when you’re spelling your name or email address? Do they sometimes misunderstand your numbers for example 13 and 30, or 18 and 80? Fix these issues so you can provide your details with more confidence.
If you’re looking for work or already working in an English speaking country, a clear professional voicemail greeting is a must-have. This video includes a script and will help you record a clear, professional voicemail greeting.
VALUE YOUR TIME
There are many English pronunciation courses online and English accent courses online available. The course you choose should have content tailored to your needs and it should have lots and lots of practice lessons – you will need clear, quality audio and video lessons to practice with at home. Speech Active’s English pronunciation Course for Burmese speakers is specifically for Burmese speakers using English on a daily base for work or study.
The content of our English Pronunciation lessons for Burmese speakers – it’s not a general, one-size-fits-all program. This means you will use your time effectively and not waste time on content that’s not relevant to you.
Complete two or three 20 minute videos per week over 4 months (with 2 years access).
Practice for 15 minutes each day with the listen-&-repeat audio files while you’re out and about.
The more you practice, the more you’ll improve.
We believe this is the best English Pronunciation training for Burmese speakers online today.
21+ hours of specialised, quality on-demand video and audio training, recording tools and a 30 minute Zoom session with Georgie.
BUSY Burmese PROFESSIONALS AND STUDENTS
LOVE THIS COURSE
TRACK YOUR IMPROVEMENT
- $ Progress check recording tools in every lesson.
- $Fluency activities and checks
- $PRE & POST course recordings to evaluate your progress
- $30 minute 1:1 Zoom call with Georgie, our English Pronunciation teacher for Burmese speakers, to ensure you're on track and getting the most from your online course
REAL LIFE CONTENT
- $Workplace conversations & practice job interviews
- $Cover loads of English idioms and expressions that are often used
- $Hundreds of useful phrases
- $Small talk & networking exercises
- $Follow the schedule or make up your own.
- $Access training 24/7
- $Repeat lessons as many times as you like.
- $Two years access
- Payment plan: $125.00 AUD / month for 6 months
- Upfront Payment: $596.00 AUD
- Comprehensive Online Course: 40+ modules and 1:1 Zoom session.
Why choose this course?
If you’re looking for English pronunciation classes on how to improve your English accent for Burmese speakers, then this course is what you’re looking for.
Our online English pronunciation classes for Burmese speakers are proven. Our courses are used by international and local companies like Mazda, AECOM, PMI, Fujitsu and ANZ. World leading Universities choose Speech Active online English pronunciation courses to help their international students prepare for interviews and work.
WE’VE SUCCESSFULLY ASSISTED OVER 9,000 PEOPLE
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE*
For the first 30 days, if the course doesn’t help you we’ll refund what you have paid! This means you can get started and try out the training right now. That’s how confident we are that we can help you with your pronunciation.
*Phone support & assessment payments can not be refunded.