ENGLISH PRONUNCIATION COURSE FOR Tagalog and Filipino Speakers
Hi I’m Georgie,
Your pronunciation teacher
Many Tagalog and Filipino speaking professionals and students have improved their spoken English with this training. Each comprehensive course includes a 1:1 Zoom session with me. I’m looking forward to working with you.
So you’d like to improve your English PRONUNCIATION?
With this online English Pronunciation Course For Filipino Tagalog Speakers, you’ll correct the areas of English pronunciation that speakers from the Philippines find challenging, greatly improve your spoken English skills.
Filipino and Tagalog speakers advance their careers with improved clarity and spoken English and greater English speaking confidence.
For many Filipino and Tagalog speakers, they only need to improve 3 – 4 areas of their English pronunciation to speak English that is more easily understood by listeners.
Start now or read more below to find out how you’ll improve your English accent and spoken English as a Tagalog or Filipino Speaker with Speech Active.
ENGLISH PRONUNCIATION FOR FILIPINO AND TAGALOG SPEAKERS – YOUR COURSE
- - 16 week course (with 2 years access)
- - 40+ video modules in an easy-to-follow, flexible schedule
- - 7+ hours of listen-repeat audio files for practising between videos - keep these forever
- - A 30 minute 1:1 video training session with Georgie: get feedback & get motivated, ensure you're getting the absolute most from your online course. Add more 1:1 sessions anytime.
- - Progress check recording tools in every module
- - Guided self assessments at the start and end
- - Fluency targets and activities
- - Before & after course speech recordings
- - Combination of video, audio and notes for best learning outcomes
- - Completion certificate and much, much more.
ACTIVELY IMPROVE YOUR SPOKEN ENGLISH
TIME TO GET ACTIVE
This course gives you the structure you need to get ‘speech-active’ every day – in other words, to be ACTIVELY improving your pronunciation and English accent for 15 minutes daily.
Life is busy! Finding time to work on your English Pronunciation and fluency can be challenging. Speech Active English Pronunciation practice is created specifically for busy professionals so you can dip in and out around your busy schedule.
You’ll practice to improve with audio files and videos whenever you have time – the more you practice, the more you will improve. We’ll get you systematically improving the areas that you – as a speaker from the Philippines – need to change and improve and most importantly, give you the practice you need to transfer these new skills to your everyday life.
CONFIDENCE IS KEY
Developing English speaking confidence is at the very centre of our training. Lacking confidence when you speak English can really hold you back and be very frustrating.
We’re very proud of the feedback we get from our Filipino and Tagalog speaking students reporting greater speaking confidence. For example, Janry, an international student from the Philippines, told us in his course feedback “I have been significantly more confident and fluent in speaking in English as I went through and completed this course. I have improved my verbal communication skill. Now I have been more confident in conversing with native English speakers. This is definitely the right tool to improve your confidence and skills in English.”
PERFORM YOUR BEST WITH THIS ENGLISH PRONUNCIATION COURSE FOR TAGALOG & FILIPINO SPEAKERS
of students rate their confidence
‘improved-very much improved’
after this course.
feel they have the
knowledge and resources they need to keep improving
in the future.
14 week course – 2 years access
or monthly payment plan
95.00 USD / month for 6 months
SEE MORE ON PRICING
WHAT’S In YOUR COURSE
See more on what areas you’ll improve with your English Pronunciation Course For Filipino / Tagalog Speakers
- $Improve the stress & emphasis of English words - this is very different to Filipino and Tagalog
- $Develop good rhythm & stress across sentences (master the music of English)
- $Master hundreds of phrases for casual & professional conversations
- $Correct important double and long vowel sounds that don't exist in Filipino and Tagalog
- $Pronounce the past tense with confidence (this is a challenging area for most Tagalog and Filipino speakers I work with)
- $Correct difficult consonant sounds like ‘th’ and /f/ and /v/ at the ends of words
- $Correct word endings & key consonant clusters
- $Understand important English expressions
- $Monitor improvement with progress-check recording tools in each module
- $Correct hundreds of mispronounced words in English
- $30 minute Zoom training session with Georgie
- $and much more!
HOW YOU’LL IMPROVE WITH SPEECH ACTIVE
MORE ON ONLINE Course Features
More on 1:1 zoom Training with Georgie
MORE ON Speech Assessments (Audio & Written Feedback)
“I have been significantly more confident and fluent in speaking in English as I went through and completed this course. I have improved my verbal communication skill. Now I have been more confident in conversing with native English speakers. This is definitely the right tool to improve your confidence and skills in English.”
English Pronunciation Tips for Filipino / Tagalog SpeakerS
Tagalog and Filipino speakers systematically correct and improve their pronunciation of word stress, sentence stress, English weak vowels, English vowel sounds and English consonant sounds and more with each English pronunciation lesson for Tagalog / Filipino speakers.
You might be wondering if this English pronunciation program is also accent reduction for Filipino / Tagalog speakers. Or accent neutralisation for Filipino / Tagalog speaker. Yes, it is. If you’re looking for accent reduction for Tagalog / Filipino speakers this course will help you successfully reduce your accent for clearer English. Find out more about why Georgie thinks we should stop using the term accent reduction. Many people still search for the terms accent reduction, accent modification and accent neutralisation.
After years working or studying in an English speaking country, many Tagalog / Filipino speakers find most areas of their English have improved a lot, but their pronunciation and accent hasn’t changed that much. With this course, you’ll develop your pronunciation skills, so they are in line with the other areas of your English.
Many of the Filipino professionals that we work with use English every day in their roles on the phone, providing phone support to people or in a sales role. They want to speak English more clearly so their clients, customers and colleagues can understand them easily, when covering all topics and in all situations.
Some speakers from the Philippines want an accent reduction course to speak clearer English because sometimes listeners find their English unclear or they lack confidence with their English pronunciation. Some Tagalog and Filipino speakers want to reduce their Filipino accent to sound more like an English native speaker. People often want to do this if they have been living in an English speaking country for a long time and plan to stay. They feel like a local – so they want to sound more like a local. A Speech Active course helps them sound more like a native English speaker.
Filipino / Tagalog SPEAKERS
USE THIS COURSE TO:
Any questions about our
English Pronunciation Course
For Filipino / Tagalog Speakers?
- $two or three 20 minute video lessons weekly for 3-4 months
- $15 minutes practice daily with the audio files & 30 minutes Zoom training
- $Flexible - dip in and out around your busy schedule
- $2 years access so you can refresh and revise to further cement and consolidate your improvement
Master new skills
- $Progress check recording tools in every module.
- $Master word stress & rhythm - get the 'music of English' right
- $Correct vowels & consonants that you find challenging and much more.
- $Clearly see what you're aiming for - you'll see exactly what to do and what not to do
Practise for real life
- $Hundreds of useful phrases and expressions
- $Practise real life conversations & interviews
- $Improve your professional & casual daily interactions
- $Get the practice you need to transfer your new skills to your everyday speaking
- $You'll have the skills & resources for continuing improvement
- $Understand what still needs focus and how to do it
- $Life-long skills for ongoing improvement
- $The audio files are yours to keep forever - use them to revise and practice
Are you sometimes using flat, even word stress? Are you sometimes stressing the incorrect syllable? Practice good word stress with the video below. Click to learn more and practice better English word stress.
Many languages have fewer vowels than English. As a result, many non-native speakers mispronounce the diphthong vowel /oʊ/, pronouncing it more like a single vowel, like in the word ‘won’t’ in the video below. Practice all the English Vowel Sounds.
Do people sometimes misunderstand you when you’re spelling your name or email address? Do they sometimes misunderstand your numbers for example 13 and 30, or 18 and 80? Fix these issues so you can provide your details with more confidence.
If you’re looking for work or already working in an English speaking country, a clear professional voicemail greeting is a must-have. This video includes a script and will help you record a clear, professional voicemail greeting.
VALUE YOUR TIME
There are a many English pronunciation courses online and English accent courses online. The course you choose should have content tailored to your needs and language background. You also need quality audio and video to practice with – as often as you can – because the more you practice, the more you will improve.
These English Pronunciation lessons for Filipinos have been created specifically for you – it’s not a general, one-size-fits-all program. This means you’ll use your time effectively and not waste time on content that’s not relevant, as a busy professional.
Complete two or three 20 minute videos per week over 4 months (with 2 years access).
Practice for 15 minutes each day with the listen-&-repeat audio files while you’re out and about.
The more you practice, the more you’ll improve.
WHY BUSY Filipino / Tagalog PROFESSIONALS AND STUDENTS LOVE THIS COURSE
TRACK YOUR IMPROVEMENT
- $ Progress check recording tools in every lesson.
- $Fluency activities and checks
- $PRE & POST course recordings to evaluate your progress
- $30 minute 1:1 Zoom call with Georgie, our English Pronunciation teacher for Filipino Tagalog speakers, to ensure you're on track and getting the most from your online course
REAL LIFE CONTENT
- $Workplace conversations & practice job interviews
- $Cover loads of English idioms and expressions that are often used
- $Hundreds of useful phrases
- $Small talk & networking exercises
- $Follow the schedule or make up your own.
- $Access training 24/7
- $Repeat lessons as many times as you like.
- $Two years access
- Payment plan: $125.00 AUD / month for 6 months
- Upfront Payment: $596.00 AUD
- Comprehensive Online Course: 40+ modules and 1:1 Zoom session.
Why choose this course?
If you’re looking for English pronunciation classes on how to improve your English accent for speakers from the Philippines, then this course is what you’re looking for.
Our online English pronunciation classes for Filipino and Tagalog speakers are proven. Our courses are used by international and local companies like Mazda, AECOM, PMI, Fujitsu and ANZ.
World leading Universities choose Speech Active online English pronunciation courses to help their international students prepare for interviews and work.
WE’VE SUCCESSFULLY ASSISTED OVER 9,000 PEOPLE
PERFORM YOUR BEST WITH CLEAR professional ENGLISH
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE*
For the first 30 days, if the course doesn’t help you we’ll refund what you have paid! This means you can get started and try out the training right now. That’s how confident we are that we can help you with your pronunciation.
*Phone support & assessment payments can not be refunded.