ENGLISH PRONUNCIATION COURSE FOR Malay Speakers
Hi I’m Georgie,
Your pronunciation teacher
Each comprehensive course includes a 1:1 Zoom session with me to ensure you’re on track and getting the most from your online course. I’m looking forward to working with you.
So you’d like to improve your English PRONUNCIATION?
I’ve worked with many Malay speaking professionals and students wanting to improve their English pronunciation.
They improved their spoken English to be more easily understood by others and to speak English with more confidence.
We have created this English Pronunciation Course specifically for speakers of Malay.
This course has everything you need to successfully level-up and improve your speech clarity, fluency and spoken English.
Contact me or find out more below on how you’ll improve with Speech Active.
ENGLISH PRONUNCIATION FOR Malay SPEAKERS – YOUR COURSE
- - 16 week course (with 2 years access)
- - 40+ video modules in an easy-to-follow, flexible schedule
- - 7+ hours of listen-repeat audio files for practising between videos - keep these forever
- - A 30 minute 1:1 video training session with Georgie: get feedback & get motivated, ensure you're getting the absolute most from your online course. Add more 1:1 sessions anytime.
- - Progress check recording tools in every module
- - Guided self assessments at the start and end
- - Fluency targets and activities
- - Before & after course speech recordings
- - Combination of video, audio and notes for best learning outcomes
- - Completion certificate and much, much more.
ACTIVELY IMPROVE YOUR SPOKEN ENGLISH
TIME TO GET ACTIVE
This course gives you the structure you need to get ‘speech-active’ every day – in other words, to be ACTIVELY improving your pronunciation and English accent for 15 minutes daily.
Life is busy! Finding time to work on your English Pronunciation and fluency can be challenging. Speech Active English Pronunciation practice is created specifically for busy professionals so you can dip in and out around your busy schedule.
You’ll practice to improve with audio files and videos whenever you have time – the more you practice, the more you will improve. We’ll get you systematically improving the areas that you – as a Malay speaker – need to change and improve and most importantly, give you the practice you need to transfer these new skills to your everyday life.
CONFIDENCE IS KEY
We’re very proud of the feedback we get from our students reporting greater speaking confidence. Growing speaking confidence is at the heart of what we do.
Albert K, Indonesian speaker told us in his course feedback “I started this course because I have problems where it was very hard for me to communicate with native speakers. After finishing this course I have become more confident and more fluent in speaking with native speakers. All of them seem to never ask me to repeat myself anymore, and for me this is a big achievement.”
Problems with being easily understood can be exhausting and frustrating and result in a lack of confidence when speaking English.
Great English Pronunciation For Malay Speakers Starts Here
of students rate their confidence
‘improved-very much improved’
after this course.
feel they have the
knowledge and resources they need to keep improving
in the future.
14 week course – 2 years access
or monthly payment plan
95.00 USD / month for 6 months
SEE MORE ON PRICING
WHAT’S In YOUR COURSE
See more on what areas you’ll improve with your English Pronunciation Course For Malay Speakers
- $Pronounce word endings correctly (ESSENTIAL for clear English)
- $Improve the rhythm & emphasis of your English (master the music of English)
- $Master hundreds of phrases for casual & professional conversations
- $Correct important double and long vowel sounds that are challenging for Malay speakers
- $Correct your consonant clusters (essential for good grammar) - pronounce the past tense with confidence
- $Correct difficult consonant sounds like ‘th’
- $Understand important English expressions
- $Monitor improvement with progress-check recording tools in each module
- $Correct hundreds of mispronounced words in English
- $30 minute video training session with Georgie
- $and much more!
HOW YOU’LL IMPROVE WITH SPEECH ACTIVE
MORE ON ONLINE Course Features
More on 1:1 zoom Training with Georgie
MORE ON Speech Assessments (Audio & Written Feedback)
“I started this course because I have problems where it was very hard for me to communicate with native speakers. After finishing this course I have become more confident and more fluent in speaking with native speakers. All of them seem to never ask me to repeat myself anymore, and for me this is a big achievement.”
English Pronunciation Tips for Malay SpeakerS
LISTEN TO GEORGIE’S FEEDBACK TO AN Malay SPEAKER
Listen to this Malay speaker who wants to improve their English pronunciation and English accent. Click to hear Georgie explain the main areas that should be improved for clearer English. She provides some English pronunciation tips for a Malay speaker with a Malay accent.
For example, Malay speakers and speakers of Malaysian English often use a flatter pitch and tone compared to native English speakers. Do you feel like your English is flatter than a native speaker? Hear Georgie’s feedback about this and find out about some vowels that Malay speakers mispronounce. Find out more by listening to Georgie’s feedback for this Malay speaker below.
Listen to the Malay Speaker
Pronunciation Tips For A Malay Speaker
What did you think of Georgie’s tips on how to improve an English accent for the Malay speaker in the recording? Did any of the areas discussed sound relevant to you?
The Malay speaker in the recording went on to systematically correct and improve their pronunciation of word endings, consonant clusters, word stress, sentence stress, English weak vowels, English vowel sounds and English consonant sounds and more with each English pronunciation lesson in our program for Malay speakers.
You might be wondering if this English pronunciation program is also accent reduction for Malay speakers. Or accent neutralisation for Malay speaker. Yes, it is. If you’re looking for accent reduction for Malay speakers this course will help you successfully reduce your accent for clearer English. Find out more about why Georgie thinks we should stop using the term accent reduction. Many people still search for the terms accent reduction, accent modification and accent neutralisation.
After years working or studying in an English speaking country, many Malay speakers find most areas of their English have improved a lot, but their pronunciation and accent hasn’t changed that much. With this course, you’ll develop your pronunciation skills, so they are in line with the other areas of your English.
Some Malay speakers want an accent reduction course to speak clearer English because sometimes listeners find their English unclear or they lack confidence with their English pronunciation. Some Malay speakers want to reduce their Malay accent to sound more like an English native speaker. People often want to do this if they have been living in an English speaking country for a long time and plan to stay. They feel like a local – so they want to sound more like a local. A Speech Active course helps them sound more like a native English speaker.
USE THIS COURSE TO:
Any questions about our
English Pronunciation Course
For Malay Speakers?
- $two or three 20 minute video lessons weekly for 3-4 months
- $15 minutes practice daily with the audio files & 30 minutes Zoom training
- $Flexible - dip in and out around your busy schedule
- $2 years access so you can refresh and revise to further cement and consolidate your improvement
Master new skills
- $Progress check recording tools in every module.
- $Master word stress & rhythm - get the 'music of English' right
- $Correct vowels & consonants that you find challenging and much more.
- $Clearly see what you're aiming for - you'll see exactly what to do and what not to do
Practise for real life
- $Hundreds of useful phrases and expressions
- $Practise real life conversations & interviews
- $Improve your professional & casual daily interactions
- $Get the practice you need to transfer your new skills to your everyday speaking
- $You'll have the skills & resources for continuing improvement
- $Understand what still needs focus and how to do it
- $Life-long skills for ongoing improvement
- $The audio files are yours to keep forever - use them to revise and practice
Are you sometimes using flat, even word stress? Are you sometimes stressing the incorrect syllable? Practice good word stress with the video below. Click to learn more and practice better English word stress.
Many languages have fewer vowels than English. As a result, many non-native speakers mispronounce the diphthong vowel /oʊ/, pronouncing it more like a single vowel, like in the word ‘won’t’ in the video below. Practice all the English Vowel Sounds.
Do people sometimes misunderstand you when you’re spelling your name or email address? Do they sometimes misunderstand your numbers for example 13 and 30, or 18 and 80? Fix these issues so you can provide your details with more confidence.
If you’re looking for work or already working in an English speaking country, a clear professional voicemail greeting is a must-have. This video includes a script and will help you record a clear, professional voicemail greeting.
VALUE YOUR TIME
There are a many English pronunciation courses online and English accent courses online. The course you choose should have content tailored to your needs and language background. You also need quality audio and video to practice with – as often as you can – because the more you practice, the more you will improve.
These English Pronunciation lessons for Malay speakers have been created specifically for you – it’s not a general, one-size-fits-all program. This means you’ll use your time effectively and not waste time on content that’s not relevant, as a busy professional.
Complete two or three 20 minute videos per week over 4 months (with 2 years access).
Practice for 15 minutes each day with the listen-&-repeat audio files while you’re out and about.
The more you practice, the more you’ll improve.
WHY BUSY Malay PROFESSIONALS AND STUDENTS LOVE THIS COURSE
TRACK YOUR IMPROVEMENT
- $ Progress check recording tools in every lesson.
- $Fluency activities and checks
- $PRE & POST course recordings to evaluate your progress
- $30 minute 1:1 Zoom call with Georgie, our English Pronunciation teacher for Malay speakers, to ensure you're on track and getting the most from your online course
REAL LIFE CONTENT
- $Workplace conversations & practice job interviews
- $Cover loads of English idioms and expressions that are often used
- $Hundreds of useful phrases
- $Small talk & networking exercises
- $Follow the schedule or make up your own.
- $Access training 24/7
- $Repeat lessons as many times as you like.
- $Two years access
- Payment plan: $125.00 AUD / month for 6 months
- Upfront Payment: $596.00 AUD
- Comprehensive Online Course: 40+ modules and 1:1 Zoom session.
Why choose this course?
Our online English pronunciation classes for Malay speakers are proven. Our courses are used by international and local companies like Mazda, AECOM, PMI, Fujitsu and ANZ.
World leading Universities choose Speech Active online English pronunciation courses to help their international students prepare for interviews and work.
WE’VE SUCCESSFULLY ASSISTED OVER 9,000 PEOPLE
PERFORM YOUR BEST WITH CLEAR professional ENGLISH
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE*
For the first 30 days, if the course doesn’t help you we’ll refund what you have paid! This means you can get started and try out the training right now. That’s how confident we are that we can help you with your pronunciation.
*Phone support & assessment payments can not be refunded.