ENGLISH PRONUNCIATION COURSE FOR Slavic Language Speakers
Hi I’m Georgie,
Your pronunciation teacher
Many Slavic language speaking professionals and students have improved their spoken English with this training. Each comprehensive course includes a 1:1 Zoom session with me. I’m looking forward to working with you.
So you’d like to improve your English PRONUNCIATION?
If your first language is one of the Slavic language such as Czech, Slovak, Bulgarian, Macedonian, Croatian, Ukrainian, Serbian and Bosnian. we like to follow a bit of a different process.
We will put together a course specifically for you.
It works like this – After enrolling, as part of the start of your course, you will make some speech recordings (it’s all very easy and takes around 10 minutes). We will then access your recordings, have a listen and put together a course that is tailored to your needs and problem areas.
This way, we can ensure that the relevant lessons are included in your Speech Active English Pronunciation course.
I’ve worked with lots speakers of all these languages – mostly professionals and some international students, wanting to improve their English pronunciation so they can be easily understood by others and speak English with more confidence.
Start now or read more below to find out how you’ll improve your English accent and spoken English as a Slavic language speaker with Speech Active.
ENGLISH PRONUNCIATION FOR Slavic SPEAKERS – YOUR COURSE
- - 16 week course (with 2 years access)
- - 40+ video modules in an easy-to-follow, flexible schedule
- - 7+ hours of listen-repeat audio files for practising between videos - keep these forever
- - A 30 minute 1:1 video training session with Georgie: get feedback & get motivated, ensure you're getting the absolute most from your online course. Add more 1:1 sessions anytime.
- - Progress check recording tools in every module
- - Guided self assessments at the start and end
- - Fluency targets and activities
- - Before & after course speech recordings
- - Combination of video, audio and notes for best learning outcomes
- - Completion certificate and much, much more.
ACTIVELY IMPROVE YOUR SPOKEN ENGLISH
TIME TO GET ACTIVE
Your Speech Active course gives you the structure you need to get ‘speech-active’ every day – in other words, to be ACTIVELY improving your pronunciation and English accent for at least 15 minutes daily.
Life is busy! Finding time to work on your English Pronunciation and fluency can be challenging. Speech Active English Pronunciation practice is created specifically for busy professionals so you can dip in and out around your busy schedule.
You’ll practice to improve with audio files and videos whenever you have time – the more you practice, the more you will improve. We’ll get you systematically improving the areas that you need to change and improve and most importantly, give you the practice you need to transfer these new skills to your everyday life.
Our step-by-step pronunciation course will help you advance your career with speech clarity and confidence.
CONFIDENCE IS KEY
We’re very proud of the feedback we get from our Slavic language speaking students reporting greater speaking confidence after completing a Speech Active course.
For example, Alena who uses English daily in her work told us in her course feedback “I have been living in Australia for 8 years but I still feel like I have a very strong accent and often, I am not sure about the correct pronunciation of certain words. This course was very beneficial for me as it helped me to build my awareness and confidence and pointed me in the right direction. Well done Georgie, keep up the great work!“
See more student comments and English Pronunciation Course reviews.
PERFORM YOUR BEST WITH CLEAR, CONFIDENT ENGLISH
of students rate their confidence
‘improved-very much improved’
after this course.
feel they have the
knowledge and resources they need to keep improving
in the future.
14 week course – 2 years access
or monthly payment plan
95.00 USD / month for 6 months
SEE MORE ON PRICING
WHAT’S In YOUR COURSE
Our English Pronunciation Courses for speakers of Czech, Slovak, Slovenian, Bulgarian, Macedonian, Ukrainian, Croatian, and Serbian includes:
- $Move your mouth correctly for clear English
- $Get the stress and emphasis on the right part of English words (this is often challenging for speakers of Slavic languages)
- $Improve the rhythm & emphasis of your English (master the music of English - this is very different to the rhythm of Slavic languages)
- $Master hundreds of phrases for casual & professional conversations
- $Correct important double and single vowel sounds that are challenging for Slavic language speakers
- $Pronounce the past tense with confidence
- $Correct difficult consonant sounds like /w/, /v/, ‘th’
- $Understand important English expressions
- $Monitor improvement with progress-check recording tools in each module
- $Correct hundreds of mispronounced words in English
- $30 minute video training session with Georgie
- $and much more!
HOW YOU’LL IMPROVE WITH SPEECH ACTIVE
MORE ON ONLINE Course Features
More on 1:1 zoom Training with Georgie
MORE ON Speech Assessments (Audio & Written Feedback)
“I have been living in Australia for 8 years but I still feel like I have a very strong accent and often, I am not sure about the correct pronunciation of certain words. This course was very beneficial for me as it helped me to build my awareness and confidence and pointed me in the right direction if I need to seek a help in the future. Well done Georgie, keep up the great work!”
English Pronunciation Tips for Slavic SpeakerS
Do people understand you easily or do you get the feeling they sometimes miss some words you say?
Maybe you feel they have to concentrate to understand you.
Do you feel like your English is flat or a little monotonous compared to native speakers?
Slavic languages systematically correct and improve their pronunciation of word stress, sentence stress, English weak vowels, English vowel sounds and English consonant sounds and more with each English pronunciation lesson.
You might be wondering if this English pronunciation program is also accent reduction for people who speak Slavic languages. Or accent neutralisation of a Slavic accent. Yes, it is. If you’re looking for accent reduction for speakers of Slavic languages this course will help you successfully reduce your accent for clearer English. Find out more about why Georgie thinks we should stop using the term accent reduction. Many people still search for the terms accent reduction, accent modification and accent neutralisation.
After years working or studying in an English speaking country, many Slavic language speakers find most areas of their English have improved a lot, but their pronunciation and accent hasn’t changed that much. With this course, you’ll develop your pronunciation skills, so they are in line with the other areas of your English.
Some Slavic language speakers want an accent reduction course to speak clearer English because sometimes listeners find their English unclear or they lack confidence with their English pronunciation. Slavic language speakers want to reduce their Slavic accent to sound more like an English native speaker. People often want to do this if they have been living in an English speaking country for a long time and plan to stay. They feel like a local – so they want to sound more like a local. A Speech Active course helps them sound more like a native English speaker.
HOW TO GET STARTED
If you’re ready to enrol, please select your first language in the drop down options here, if your first language is not on the list, please select ‘Slavic Language’ in the drop down options and after you’ve enrolled email us your first language at info @ speechactive.com.
If you’re looking for an online English pronunciation Course for speakers of the following Slavic languages: Belarusian, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Church Slavonic, Croatian, Czech, Kashubian, Macedonian, Montenegrin, Rusyn, Serbian, Silesian, Slavomolisano, Slovak, Slovene, Lower Sorbian, Upper Sorbian and Ukrainian, and you’d like to enrol in a Speech Active Course, please select ‘Slavic languages’ if your first language is not listed. After you’ve enrolled please email us your first language at info @ speechactive.com.
If your first language is Russian or Polish, be sure to check out our full courses English Pronunciation Course Russian Speaker or English Pronunciation Course Polish Speaker.
We look forward to having you in our program.
USE THIS COURSE TO:
Any questions about our
English Pronunciation CourseS?
- $two or three 20 minute video lessons weekly for 3-4 months
- $15 minutes practice daily with the audio files & 30 minutes Zoom training
- $Flexible - dip in and out around your busy schedule
- $2 years access so you can refresh and revise to further cement and consolidate your improvement
Master new skills
- $Progress check recording tools in every module.
- $Master word stress & rhythm - get the 'music of English' right
- $Correct vowels & consonants that you find challenging and much more.
- $Clearly see what you're aiming for - you'll see exactly what to do and what not to do
Practise for real life
- $Hundreds of useful phrases and expressions
- $Practise real life conversations & interviews
- $Improve your professional & casual daily interactions
- $Get the practice you need to transfer your new skills to your everyday speaking
- $You'll have the skills & resources for continuing improvement
- $Understand what still needs focus and how to do it
- $Life-long skills for ongoing improvement
- $The audio files are yours to keep forever - use them to revise and practice
Are you sometimes using flat, even word stress? Are you sometimes stressing the incorrect syllable? Practice good word stress with the video below. Click to learn more and practice better English word stress.
Many languages have fewer vowels than English. As a result, many non-native speakers mispronounce the diphthong vowel /oʊ/, pronouncing it more like a single vowel, like in the word ‘won’t’ in the video below. Practice all the English Vowel Sounds.
Do people sometimes misunderstand you when you’re spelling your name or email address? Do they sometimes misunderstand your numbers for example 13 and 30, or 18 and 80? Fix these issues so you can provide your details with more confidence.
If you’re looking for work or already working in an English speaking country, a clear professional voicemail greeting is a must-have. This video includes a script and will help you record a clear, professional voicemail greeting.
VALUE YOUR TIME
There are a many English pronunciation courses online and English accent courses online. The course you choose should have content tailored to your needs and language background. You also need quality audio and video to practice with – as often as you can – because the more you practice, the more you will improve.
We select English Pronunciation lessons that are relevant to you for your course – so you’re not doing a general, one-size-fits-all program that works through every sound in English. You do not need to work on improving every sound in English – only the sounds and speech patterns that you find challenging or are mispronouncing. This tailoring means you’ll use your time more effectively and not waste time on content that’s not relevant to you as a busy professional or student.
Complete two or three 20 minute videos per week over 4 months (with 2 years access).
Practice for 15 minutes each day with the listen-&-repeat audio files while you’re out and about.
The more you practice, the more you’ll improve.
We believe this is the best English Pronunciation course for Slavic language speakers online today.
21+ hours of specialised, quality on-demand video and audio training, student forum and recording tools and a 30 minute Zoom session with Georgie.
WHY BUSY PROFESSIONALS AND STUDENTS LOVE THIS COURSE
TRACK YOUR IMPROVEMENT
- $ Progress check recording tools in every lesson.
- $Fluency activities and checks
- $PRE & POST course recordings to evaluate your progress
- $30 minute 1:1 Zoom call with Georgie, our English Pronunciation teacher to ensure you're on track and getting the most from your online course
REAL LIFE CONTENT
- $Workplace conversations & practice job interviews
- $Cover loads of English idioms and expressions that are often used
- $Hundreds of useful phrases
- $Small talk & networking exercises
- $Follow the schedule or make up your own.
- $Access training 24/7
- $Repeat lessons as many times as you like.
- $Two years access
- Payment plan: $125.00 AUD / month for 6 months
- Upfront Payment: $596.00 AUD
- Comprehensive Online Course: 40+ modules and 1:1 Zoom session.
Why choose this course?
If you’re looking for English pronunciation classes on how to improve your English accent for speakers of Slavic languages, then this course is what you’re looking for.
Our online English pronunciation classes for Slavic language speakers are proven. Our courses are used by international and local companies like Mazda, AECOM, PMI, Fujitsu and ANZ.
World leading Universities choose Speech Active online English pronunciation courses to help their international students prepare for interviews and work.
WE’VE SUCCESSFULLY ASSISTED OVER 9,000 PEOPLE
PERFORM YOUR BEST WITH CLEAR professional ENGLISH
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE*
For the first 30 days, if the course doesn’t help you we’ll refund what you have paid! This means you can get started and try out the training right now. That’s how confident we are that we can help you with your pronunciation.
*Phone support & assessment payments can not be refunded.