ENGLISH PRONUNCIATION COURSE FOR Urdu SPEAKERS
Hi I’m Georgie,
Your pronunciation teacher
I created this course specifically for Urdu speaking professionals. Each comprehensive course includes a 1:1 Zoom session with me. I’m looking forward to working with you.
So you’d like to improve your English PRONUNCIATION?
Urdu speakers complete this course to speak clearer English or to sound more like a native English speaker. They want to feel more confident when speaking English in their professional and personal lives.
Hundreds of Urdu speaking professionals and students have improved their spoken English with this English pronunciation training.
With this online training you’ll correct the areas of English accent and pronunciation that Urdu speakers find challenging, greatly improve your speech clarity, listening skills, expression, fluency and more.
Find out how you’ll improve your English accent and spoken English as an Urdu Speaker with Speech Active below.
Start now or contact us to chat about your English speaking goals.
ENGLISH PRONUNCIATION FOR Urdu SPEAKERS – YOUR COURSE
- $16 week course (with 2 years access)
- $40+ video modules in an easy-to-follow, flexible schedule
- $7+ hours of listen-repeat audio files for practising between videos - keep these forever
- $A 30 minute 1:1 video training session with Georgie: get feedback & get motivated, ensure you're getting the absolute most from your online course. Add more 1:1 sessions anytime.
- $Progress check recording tools in every module
- $Guided self assessments at the start and end
- $Fluency targets and activities
- $Before & after course speech recordings
- $Combination of video, audio and notes for best learning outcomes
- $Completion certificate and much, much more.
ACTIVELY IMPROVE YOUR SPOKEN ENGLISH
TIME TO GET ACTIVE
Many Urdu speakers want to level up and improve their pronunciation and English accent but they don’t know how to start. This course gives you the structure you need to get ‘speech-active’ every day – in other words, to be ACTIVELY improving your pronunciation and English accent for 15 minutes daily.
Not being easily understood at work or while studying in English is frustrating and can hold you back. Many of the Urdu speakers we’ve worked with have been doctors or working in IT or Engineering – so clear professional English is essential.
Life is busy! Finding time to work on your English Pronunciation and fluency can be challenging. Speech Active English Pronunciation practice is created specifically for busy professionals so you can dip in and out around your busy schedule.
CONFIDENCE IS KEY
We’re very proud of the feedback we get from our Urdu speaking students reporting greater speaking confidence. For example, Urdu speaking student Resmieh who uses English daily in his work as an Engineer told us in his course feedback “I feel this course is a stepping stone for a successful future; it built my confidence in speaking English.” See more student comments and English Pronunciation Course reviews.
Problems with being easily understood can be exhausting and frustrating and result in a lack of confidence when speaking English. Don’t let your pronunciation hold you back.
Great English Pronunciation For Urdu Speakers Starts Here
of students rate their confidence
‘improved-very much improved’
after this course.
feel they have the
knowledge and resources they need to keep improving
in the future.
14 week course – 2 years access
or monthly payment plan
95.00 USD / month for 6 months
SEE MORE ON PRICING
WHAT’S In YOUR COURSE
See more on what areas you’ll improve with your English Pronunciation Course For Urdu Speakers
- $Move your mouth correctly for clear English
- $Improve the rhythm & emphasis of your English (master the music of English)
- $Master hundreds of phrases for casual & professional conversations
- $Correct important double and single vowel sounds that are challenging for Urdu speakers
- $Pronounce the past tense with confidence
- $Correct difficult consonant sounds like ‘th’
- $Understand important English expressions
- $Monitor improvement with progress-check recording tools in each module
- $Correct hundreds of mispronounced words in English
- $30 minute video training session with Georgie
- $and much more!
HOW YOU’LL IMPROVE WITH SPEECH ACTIVE
MORE ON ONLINE Course Features
More on 1:1 zoom Training with Georgie
MORE ON Speech Assessments (Audio & Written Feedback)
“I was speaking fast and most of the time flat, however now I have much control on my rate and stress. After this course, it is very easy for me to understand native speakers. This course was an excellent opportunity to improve spoken English. I was fine before, but I feel better now. I will be recommending this to my friends to improve their pronunciation for their better future.”
“Before taking this course I was never feel confident while speaking with my colleagues who are native speakers. I tend to be very fast while speeking and tried not to talk much with any one because I was not confident. This course has improved the pronounciation as well as made me concious about the english language speaking rules. It helps me to be confident enough to speak infront of group of people. I feel my speech is more clear and easy to understand because now no one ask me repeat my sentences. This is my very first online course which was amazingly very effective.”
“When I start this course I was mispronouncing many words. I knew this problem but I did not know what to do about it. I was speaking fast. With this course I have come to clearly understand what my problems are, and problems of many Urdu language speakers. The teacher clearly explains what is wrong and how to change it. There is a lot of excellent practise. I speak with confidence now. Highly recommend this course. You will not regret it for one instance.”
English Pronunciation Tips for Urdu SpeakerS
Urdu speakers who enrol in our course go on to systematically correct and improve their pronunciation of word stress, sentence stress, English weak vowels, English vowel sounds and English consonant sounds and more with each English pronunciation lesson in our program for Urdu speakers.
You might be wondering if this English pronunciation program is also accent reduction or accent neutralisation for Urdu speakers. Yes, it is. If you’re looking for accent reduction for Urdu speakers this course will help you successfully reduce your accent for clearer English. Find out more about why Georgie thinks we should stop using the term accent reduction. Many people still search for the terms accent reduction, accent modification and accent neutralisation.
After years working or studying in an English speaking country, many Urdu speakers find most areas of their English have improved a lot, but their pronunciation and accent hasn’t changed that much. With this course, you’ll develop your pronunciation skills, so they are in line with the other areas of your English.
Some Urdu speakers want an accent reduction course to speak clearer English because sometimes listeners find their English unclear or they lack confidence with their English pronunciation. Some Urdu speakers want to reduce their Urdu accent to sound more like an English native speaker. People often want to do this if they have been living in an English speaking country for a long time and plan to stay. They feel like a local – so they want to sound more like a local. A Speech Active course helps them sound more like a native English speaker.
USE THIS COURSE TO:
Any questions about our
English Pronunciation Course
For Urdu Speakers?
- $two or three 20 minute video lessons weekly for 3-4 months
- $15 minutes practice daily with the audio files & 30 minutes Zoom training
- $Flexible - dip in and out around your busy schedule
- $2 years access so you can refresh and revise to further cement and consolidate your improvement
Master new skills
- $Progress check recording tools in every module.
- $Master word stress & rhythm - get the 'music of English' right
- $Correct vowels & consonants that you find challenging and much more.
- $Clearly see what you're aiming for - you'll see exactly what to do and what not to do
Practise for real life
- $Hundreds of useful phrases and expressions
- $Practise real life conversations & interviews
- $Improve your professional & casual daily interactions
- $Get the practice you need to transfer your new skills to your everyday speaking
- $You'll have the skills & resources for continuing improvement
- $Understand what still needs focus and how to do it
- $Life-long skills for ongoing improvement
- $The audio files are yours to keep forever - use them to revise and practice
Are you sometimes using flat, even word stress? Are you sometimes stressing the incorrect syllable? Practice good word stress with the video below. Click to learn more and practice better English word stress.
Many languages have fewer vowels than English. As a result, many non-native speakers mispronounce the diphthong vowel /oʊ/, pronouncing it more like a single vowel, like in the word ‘won’t’ in the video below. Practice all the English Vowel Sounds.
Do people sometimes misunderstand you when you’re spelling your name or email address? Do they sometimes misunderstand your numbers for example 13 and 30, or 18 and 80? Fix these issues so you can provide your details with more confidence.
If you’re looking for work or already working in an English speaking country, a clear professional voicemail greeting is a must-have. This video includes a script and will help you record a clear, professional voicemail greeting.
VALUE YOUR TIME
There are a many English pronunciation courses online and English accent courses online. The course you choose should have content tailored to your needs and language background. You also need quality audio and video to practice with – as often as you can – because the more you practice, the more you will improve.
These English Pronunciation lessons for Urdu speakers have been created specifically for you – it’s not a general, one-size-fits-all program. This means you’ll use your time effectively and not waste time on content that’s not relevant, as a busy Urdu speaking professional.
Complete two or three 20 minute videos per week over 4 months (with 2 years access).
Practice for 15 minutes each day with the listen-&-repeat audio files while you’re out and about.
The more you practice, the more you’ll improve.
We believe this is the best English Pronunciation course for Urdu speakers online today.
21+ hours of specialised, quality on-demand video and audio training, student forum and recording tools and a 30 minute Zoom session with Georgie.
WHY BUSY Urdu PROFESSIONALS AND STUDENTS LOVE THIS COURSE
TRACK YOUR IMPROVEMENT
- $ Progress check recording tools in every lesson.
- $Fluency activities and checks
- $PRE & POST course recordings to evaluate your progress
- $30 minute 1:1 Zoom call with Georgie, our English Pronunciation teacher for Urdu speakers, to ensure you're on track and getting the most from your online course
REAL LIFE CONTENT
- $Workplace conversations & practice job interviews
- $Cover loads of English idioms and expressions that are often used
- $Hundreds of useful phrases
- $Small talk & networking exercises
- $Follow the schedule or make up your own.
- $Access training 24/7
- $Repeat lessons as many times as you like.
- $Two years access
- Payment plan: $125.00 AUD / month for 6 months
- Upfront Payment: $596.00 AUD
- Comprehensive Online Course: 40+ modules and 1:1 Zoom session.
Why choose this course?
If you’re looking for English pronunciation classes on how to improve your English accent for Urdu speakers, then this course is what you’re looking for.
Our online English pronunciation classes for Urdu speakers are proven. Our courses are used by international and local companies like Mazda, AECOM, PMI, Fujitsu and ANZ.
World leading Universities choose Speech Active online English pronunciation courses to help their international students prepare for interviews and work.
WE’VE SUCCESSFULLY ASSISTED OVER 9,000 PEOPLE
PERFORM YOUR BEST WITH CLEAR professional ENGLISH
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE*
For the first 30 days, if the course doesn’t help you we’ll refund what you have paid! This means you can get started and try out the training right now. That’s how confident we are that we can help you with your pronunciation.
*Phone support & assessment payments can not be refunded.