ENGLISH PRONUNCIATION COURSE FOR Vietnamese Speakers
Hi I’m Georgie,
Your pronunciation teacher
I created this course specifically for Vietnamese speaking professionals. Each comprehensive course includes a 1:1 Zoom session with me. I’m looking forward to working with you.
So you’d like to improve your English PRONUNCIATION?
English pronunciation is challenging for many Vietnamese speakers. The sounds of Vietnamese are so different to English (that’s why speaking Vietnamese well is so hard for English speakers!).
Thousands of Vietnamese speaking professionals and students have completed this English pronunciation course to speak clearer English or to sound more like a native English speaker.
They want to feel more confident when speaking English in their professional and personal lives.
With this online training you’ll correct the areas of English pronunciation that Vietnamese speakers find challenging, greatly improve your speech clarity, listening skills, expression, fluency and more.
Start now or find out how you’ll improve your English accent and spoken English as an Vietnamese Speaker with Speech Active below.
ENGLISH PRONUNCIATION FOR Vietnamese Speakers – YOUR COURSE
- - 16 week course (with 2 years access)
- - 40+ video modules in an easy-to-follow, flexible schedule
- - 7+ hours of listen-repeat audio files for practising between videos - keep these forever
- - A 30 minute 1:1 video training session with Georgie: get feedback & get motivated, ensure you're getting the absolute most from your online course. Add more 1:1 sessions anytime.
- - Progress check recording tools in every module
- - Guided self assessments at the start and end
- - Fluency targets and activities
- - Before & after course speech recordings
- - Combination of video, audio and notes for best learning outcomes
- - Completion certificate and much, much more.
ACTIVELY IMPROVE YOUR SPOKEN ENGLISH
TIME TO GET ACTIVE
Many Vietnamese speakers want to level up and improve their pronunciation and English accent but they don’t know how to start. This course gives you the structure you need to get ‘speech-active’ every day – in other words, to be ACTIVELY improving your pronunciation and English accent for 15 minutes daily.
Not being easily understood at work or while studying in English is frustrating and can hold you back. Many of the Vietnamese speakers we’ve worked with have been doctors or working in IT or Engineering – so clear professional English is essential.
Life is busy! Finding time to work on your English Pronunciation and fluency can be challenging. Speech Active English Pronunciation practice is created specifically for busy professionals so you can dip in and out around your busy schedule.
CONFIDENCE IS KEY
We’re very proud of the feedback we get from our Vietnamese speaking students reporting greater speaking confidence. For example, Vietnamese Wendy who uses English everyday in her role as Import Counter Coordinator ‘This course pointed out ways that I can improve my pronunciation skills, especially in word ending that I found myself a big challenge to get over before…. people can understand me easily and I feel more confident in my teaching of English pronunciation to my students at school. The team always support me offline and online during my course. Thank you so much to all of you for creating a very good and helpful pronunciation course.’ See more student comments and English Pronunciation Course reviews.
Problems with being easily understood can be exhausting and frustrating and result in a lack of confidence when speaking English. Don’t let your pronunciation hold you back.
of students rate their confidence
‘improved-very much improved’
after this course.
feel they have the
knowledge and resources they need to keep improving
in the future.
14 week course – 2 years access
or monthly payment plan
95.00 USD / month for 6 months
SEE MORE ON PRICING
WHAT’S In YOUR COURSE
See more on what you’ll improve with this English Pronunciation Course For Vietnamese Speakers
- $Pronounce word endings correctly (ESSENTIAL for clear English)
- $Develop excellent rhythm & stress (master the music of English)
- $Use and pronounce the past tense with confidence
- $Learn hundreds of phrases for casual & professional conversations
- $Correct sounds like /r/, /l/, /v/, 'sh' & ‘th’ sounds - making these correctly when they are next to another consonant is challenging for many Vietnamese speakers.
- $Correct vowel sounds that are challenging for Vietnamese speakers
- $Understand important English expressions
- $Monitor improvement with progress-check recording tools in each module
- $Correct hundreds of mispronounced words in English
- $30 minute video training session with Georgie
- $and much more!
HOW YOU’LL IMPROVE WITH SPEECH ACTIVE
MORE ON ONLINE Course Features
More on 1:1 zoom Training with Georgie
MORE ON Speech Assessments (Audio & Written Feedback)
“The course has helped me to enhance awareness of English sounds, word stress, intonation. From that, I know my weaknesses to focus on improvement. My speaking and listening has improved thanks to this course. Last but not least, I would strongly recommend everyone who want to improve English communication skills to participate in this course.”
“This course pointed out ways that I can improve my pronunciation skills, especially in word ending that I found myself a big challenge to get over before. In addition, I can control my speed of English speaking so that people can understand me easily and I feel more confident in my teaching of English pronunciation to my students at school. The team always support me offline and online during my course. Thank you so much to all of you for creating a very good and helpful pronunciation course.”
“The Pronunciation Assessment helped me pinpoint areas of my pronunciation weaknesses that I never knew existed before, and the Pronunciation Course provided very thorough drills to fix them. I highly recommend the program.”
English Pronunciation Tips for VIETNAMESE SpeakerS
LISTEN TO GEORGIE’S FEEDBACK TO A VIETNAMESE SPEAKER
Listen to this Vietnamese speaker who wants to improve their English pronunciation and English accent. Click to hear Georgie explain the main areas that should be improved for clearer English. She provides some English pronunciation tips for an Vietnamese speaker with an Vietnamese accent.
Do you have difficulty pronouncing sounds at the ends of words in English? Are you pronouncing past tense ‘ed’ ending correctly, for example at the ends of the words ‘looked’ and ‘shopped’?
Hear Georgie’s feedback for this Vietnamese speaker on their word endings and vowel sounds. Learn more about what areas Vietnamese speakers should improve for clearer English pronunciation.
Listen to the Vietnamese Speaker
Georgie's Pronunciation Tips For Vietnamese Speaker
What did you think of Georgie’s tips on how to improve your English accent for Vietnamese speakers in the recording? Did any of them sound familiar to you? Do any of the areas discussed seem familiar?
The Vietnamese speaker in the recording went on to systematically correct and improve their pronunciation of word stress, sentence stress, English weak vowels, English vowel sounds and English consonant sounds and more with each English pronunciation lesson in our program for Vietnamese speakers.
You might be wondering if this English pronunciation program is also accent reduction for Vietnamese speakers. Or accent neutralisation for Vietnamese speaker. Yes, it is. If you’re looking for accent reduction for Vietnamese speakers this course will help you successfully reduce your accent for clearer English. Find out more about why Georgie thinks we should stop using the term accent reduction. Many people still search for the terms accent reduction, accent modification and accent neutralisation.
After years working or studying in an English speaking country, many Vietnamese speakers find most areas of their English have improved a lot, but their pronunciation and accent hasn’t changed that much. With this course, you’ll develop your pronunciation skills, so they are in line with the other areas of your English.
Some Vietnamese speakers want an accent reduction course to speak clearer English because sometimes listeners find their English unclear or they lack confidence with their English pronunciation. Some Vietnamese speakers want to reduce their Vietnamese accent to sound more like an English native speaker. People often want to do this if they have been living in an English speaking country for a long time and plan to stay. They feel like a local – so they want to sound more like a local. A Speech Active course helps them sound more like a native English speaker.
USE THIS COURSE TO:
Any questions about our
English Pronunciation Course
For VIETNAMESE Speakers?
- $two or three 20 minute video lessons weekly for 3-4 months
- $15 minutes practice daily with the audio files & 30 minutes Zoom training
- $Flexible - dip in and out around your busy schedule
- $2 years access so you can refresh and revise to further cement and consolidate your improvement
Master new skills
- $Progress check recording tools in every module.
- $Master word stress & rhythm - get the 'music of English' right
- $Correct vowels & consonants that you find challenging and much more.
- $Clearly see what you're aiming for - you'll see exactly what to do and what not to do
Practise for real life
- $Hundreds of useful phrases and expressions
- $Practise real life conversations & interviews
- $Improve your professional & casual daily interactions
- $Get the practice you need to transfer your new skills to your everyday speaking
- $You'll have the skills & resources for continuing improvement
- $Understand what still needs focus and how to do it
- $Life-long skills for ongoing improvement
- $The audio files are yours to keep forever - use them to revise and practice
Are you sometimes using flat, even word stress? Are you sometimes stressing the incorrect syllable? Practice good word stress with the video below. Click to learn more and practice better English word stress.
Many languages have fewer vowels than English. As a result, many non-native speakers mispronounce the diphthong vowel /oʊ/, pronouncing it more like a single vowel, like in the word ‘won’t’ in the video below. Practice all the English Vowel Sounds.
Do people sometimes misunderstand you when you’re spelling your name or email address? Do they sometimes misunderstand your numbers for example 13 and 30, or 18 and 80? Fix these issues so you can provide your details with more confidence.
If you’re looking for work or already working in an English speaking country, a clear professional voicemail greeting is a must-have. This video includes a script and will help you record a clear, professional voicemail greeting.
VALUE YOUR TIME
There are a many English pronunciation courses online and English accent courses online. The course you choose should have content tailored to your needs and language background. You also need quality audio and video to practice with – as often as you can – because the more you practice, the more you will improve.
These English Pronunciation lessons for Vietnamese speakers have been created specifically for you – it’s not a general, one-size-fits-all program. This means you’ll use your time effectively and not waste time on content that’s not relevant, as a busy Vietnamese speaking professional.
Complete two or three 20 minute videos per week over 4 months (with 2 years access).
Practice for 15 minutes each day with the listen-&-repeat audio files while you’re out and about.
The more you practice, the more you’ll improve.
We believe this is the best English Pronunciation course for Vietnamese speakers online today.
21+ hours of specialised, quality on-demand video and audio training, student forum and recording tools and a 30 minute Zoom session with Georgie.
WHY BUSY VIETNAMESE PROFESSIONALS AND STUDENTS LOVE THIS COURSE
TRACK YOUR IMPROVEMENT
- $ Progress check recording tools in every lesson.
- $Fluency activities and checks
- $PRE & POST course recordings to evaluate your progress
- $30 minute 1:1 Zoom call with Georgie, our English Pronunciation teacher for Vietnamese speakers, to ensure you're on track and getting the most from your online course
REAL LIFE CONTENT
- $Workplace conversations & practice job interviews
- $Cover loads of English idioms and expressions that are often used
- $Hundreds of useful phrases
- $Small talk & networking exercises
- $Follow the schedule or make up your own.
- $Access training 24/7
- $Repeat lessons as many times as you like.
- $Two years access
- Payment plan: $125.00 AUD / month for 6 months
- Upfront Payment: $596.00 AUD
- Comprehensive Online Course: 40+ modules and 1:1 Zoom session.
Why choose this course?
If you’re looking for English pronunciation classes on how to improve your English accent for Vietnamese speakers, then this course is what you’re looking for.
Our online English pronunciation classes for Vietnamese speakers are proven. Our courses are used by international and local companies like Mazda, AECOM, PMI, Fujitsu and ANZ.
World leading Universities choose Speech Active online English pronunciation courses to help their international students prepare for interviews and work.
WE’VE SUCCESSFULLY ASSISTED OVER 9,000 PEOPLE
PERFORM YOUR BEST WITH CLEAR professional ENGLISH
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE*
For the first 30 days, if the course doesn’t help you we’ll refund what you have paid! This means you can get started and try out the training right now. That’s how confident we are that we can help you with your pronunciation.
*Phone support & assessment payments can not be refunded.