FREE ENGLISH PRONUNCIATION COURSE ONLINE
Join our free Starter English Pronunciation Course.
We’ll send you 5 emails full of awesome videos, hot tips and links to improve your pronunciation skills and English accent. You’ll correct commonly mispronounced words, improve word stress and diphthong vowels, record a clear professional voicemail greeting and more!
This is the BEST place to start on the path to clearer, more confident professional English.
☑ By signing up you are agreeing to receive further information and tips from Speech Active.
Start improving right now with our free English pronunciation course online.
What you’ll learn with our free English Pronunciation Course Online.
find out key areas that speakers of your first language find challenging
become more aware of your pronunciation – your strengths and weaknesses
find out how problems with your pronunciation affect your clarity
find out why word stress is SO important and start to improve it
correct some key vowel sounds that are most important for clear English
correct many words that are commonly mispronounced by non-native English speakers
get loads of tips on how to improve your pronunciation and fluency in your day to day life
Speaking clearer, more confident English makes life easier.
People take Speech Active training to enhance their career opportunities with better spoken English:
- for better in job interview performance
- to be more effective and successful at work
- because they want to sound like a native English speaker
- because they want to speak English with more confidence
- for easier day to day communication
Whatever your reason is, we look forward to helping you speak clearer, more confident and more fluent English.
This short free online English Pronunciation Course will help you get started on the journey to clearer English.
“listen to experts. They’ll tell you what can’t be done, and why. Then do it.”
What’s so special about Speech Active Courses?
This free English Pronunciation Course and our full online courses are tailored to your first language – this ensures you learn in the most effective way. This is not a one-size-fits-all course. Check out more about our Online English Pronunciation & Fluency Courses for speakers of your first language.
Speech Active online English Pronunciation & Fluency Courses have been created by a team of Speech Pathologists, e-learning specialists and ESL tutors. So you get the benefit from all these angles!
Many people wonder if this course is as-good-as or even better than face-to-face training. Or they would like to understand how they will know they’re improving as they take the course. You can see our frequently asked questions for the answers.
Be sure to register for our free English Pronunciation course online to start improving today. And remember, our courses are all tailored for speakers of your first language, so you’ll need to put your first language in too!
We are all about getting you speech-active!
Yes, just like your tennis coach gets you in to shape with drills and practise sessions – we do the same for your spoken English. We give you the practise you need to level up your spoken English. Correct your pronunciation problems so you are easily understood and become more fluent when talking on a range of topics.
Improve your expression and understanding of English. Our courses will help you improve your OET, IELTS, PTE speaking scores.
Signing up to our free English pronunciation course online is a great way to start.
More on how Speech Active courses will help you speak better English!
In today’s world where English is the language of business, being able to communicate easily is crucial. We help non-native speakers be understood the first time. Your colleagues and friends need and want to hear what you have to say. Using specialised video and audio training, you’ll improve areas including:
- Rate & volume
- Mouth positions for clear English
- Word stress – master the rhythm of English – this is SOOOO important!
- Sentence stress and weak vowels
- Consonants and key word endings
- Linking in English
- Vowel sounds – most importantly long vowels and diphthong vowels
- Learn & listen
- Listening skills & expression
- and a lot more
By signing up to our free English pronunciation course online you can get started today. Simply enter your details to start right now.
“WHAT STUDENTS SAY”
Why our courses are so successful
- Because they are customised for speakers of your first language – you only work on the areas that speakers of your first language find challenging.
- We use real examples – understand exactly what you’re doing and how to change it.
- Flexible, self-paced study – access it anywhere, anytime.
- Our courses have helped over 4,000 people advance their careers with improved spoken English. We know what works!
- We have created these courses specifically for busy professionals.
- Online study with video and audio allows you to fit in learning around your busy schedule. See more reasons why online study is a great option.
You’ll love the tips, but the best way to speak better English is to enrol in a course.
Choose an English Pronunciation & Fluency Course here. If we don’t have a course for speakers of your first language, email use at [email protected] with your name, phone number and first langage and we can create one especially for you.
For more on how our courses well help you to speak clear English check out our FAQ’s.
Please, don’t just listen to us, see what our clients have to say.