ENGLISH PRONUNCIATION COURSE FOR Farsi Speakers
Hi I’m Georgie,
Your pronunciation teacher
Shhh – don’t tell the others – but the Farsi speaking students I’ve worked with over the years have been my favourites 😊 Each comprehensive course includes a 1:1 Zoom session with me.
So you’d like to improve your English PRONUNCIATION
With this online training you’ll correct the areas of English pronunciation that Farsi speakers find challenging, greatly improve your speech clarity, listening skills, expression and more.
Farsi – Persian speaking professionals complete this course to speak clearer English or to sound more like a native English speaker. They want to feel more confident when speaking English at work and in their everyday lives.
Start now or continue reading to find out how you’ll improve your spoken English with Speech Active or contact us to chat about your English speaking goals.
We’re looking forward to working with you.
ENGLISH PRONUNCIATION FOR FARSI SPEAKERS – YOUR COURSE
- - 16 week course (with 2 years access)
- - 40+ video modules in an easy-to-follow, flexible schedule
- - 7+ hours of listen-repeat audio files for practising between videos - keep these forever
- - A 30 minute 1:1 video training session with Georgie: get feedback & get motivated, ensure you're getting the absolute most from your online course. Add more 1:1 sessions anytime.
- - Progress check recording tools in every module
- - Guided self assessments at the start and end
- - Fluency targets and activities
- - Before & after course speech recordings
- - Combination of video, audio and notes for best learning outcomes
- - Completion certificate and much, much more.
See our 5 English pronunciation tips for farsi speakers
ACTIVELY IMPROVE YOUR SPOKEN ENGLISH
TIME TO GET ACTIVE
If you’ve decided to improve your spoken English and English pronunciation you would already know that you’ll need to dedicate time and effort. But how much and where to start? With this course, simply follow the recommended, flexible schedule and practice aim for at least 15 minutes practice a day.
Life is so busy and we understand that finding time to work on your English Pronunciation skills can be challenging.
This course has been created specifically for Farsi Persian speakers who use English every day at work. We’ve designed it so you can dip in and out around your busy schedule – a little bit here – a little bit there – it all adds up. The more you practice – the more you will improve.
CONFIDENCE IS KEY
We’re very proud of the course feedback from our Persian Farsi speaking students reporting greater speaking confidence.
Helping people develop greater speaking confidence is at the heart of what we do. Problems with being easily understood can be exhausting and frustrating and result in a lack of confidence when speaking English.
Farsi speaker Arash uses English daily in his work as Engineer told us in his course feedback “I have much more confidence speaking now, in both my work and daily life conversations. If someone misunderstands me, I know why, so I can fix it and it’s happening very much less. Thank you so much. This course helped me a lot.” Read more student comments and English Pronunciation Course reviews.
Great English Pronunciation For Persian Speakers Starts Here
of students rate their confidence
‘improved-very much improved’
after this course.
feel they have the
knowledge and resources they need to keep improving
in the future.
14 week course – 2 years access
or monthly payment plan
95.00 USD / month for 6 months
SEE MORE ON PRICING
WHAT’S In YOUR COURSE
See more on what areas you’ll improve with your English Pronunciation Course For Farsi Speakers
- $Move your mouth for clear English
- $Improve the rhythm & emphasis of your English (master the music of English)
- $Master hundreds of phrases for casual & professional conversations
- $Correct important double and single vowel sounds that are challenging for Farsi speakers
- $Correct consonant sounds that many Farsi speakers mispronounce like /v/,/w/, ‘th’
- $Pronounce the past tense with confidence
- $Understand important English expressions
- $Monitor improvement with progress-check recording tools in each module
- $Correct hundreds of mispronounced words in English
- $30 minute video training session with Georgie
- $and much more!
HOW YOU’LL IMPROVE WITH SPEECH ACTIVE
MORE ON ONLINE Course Features
More on 1:1 zoom Training with Georgie
MORE ON Speech Assessments (Audio & Written Feedback)
“I found this course very helpful and entertaining. It has a new way to develop English pronunciation skill. This course can significantly improve the students communication skills. It also helps student to learn the native English style.”
“As a Persian speaker I cannot emphasise on the valuable information that this course provided me to fix the stereotypical Persian accent. There are those small things that you never notice and take a long time to figure it out if you are on your own. This course will give you easy access to all these small things on your disposal. If you are Persian speaker or, in fact, any person from non-English background you will gain tons more than you lose.”
“This is one of the most valuable english course I have ever done and I wish I could have done the course earlier.
English Pronunciation Tips for Farsi SpeakerS
LISTEN TO GEORGIE’S FEEDBACK TO A Farsi SPEAKER
Listen to Georgie’s pronunciation feedback to hear about some common problems Farsi speakers have with English pronunciation. Listen to this Farsi speaker describe his dream day! His Persian accent is clear and his English pronunciation is very good. Georgie has some tips for how he can improve his pronunciation further. Hear her feedback on his word stress (emphasis), rate of speaking and how words like ‘another’ and ‘London’ are commonly mispronounced by Farsi speakers and other non-native speakers.
Listen to the Farsi Speaker
English Pronunciation Tips For Farsi Speaker
What did you think of Georgie’s tips on how to the speaker could improve his English accent for Farsi speakers in the recording?
The Farsi Persian speaker in the recording went on to systematically correct and improve their pronunciation of word stress, sentence stress, English weak vowels, English vowel sounds and English consonant sounds and more, with each English pronunciation lesson for Farsi speakers.
You might be wondering if this English pronunciation program is also accent reduction for Farsi speakers. Or accent neutralisation for Farsi speakers. Yes, it is. If you’re looking for accent reduction for Farsi speakers this course will help you successfully reduce your accent for clearer English. Find out more about why Georgie thinks we should stop using the term accent reduction. Many people still search for the terms accent reduction, accent modification and accent neutralisation when looking for this type of course.
After years working or studying in an English speaking country, many Farsi speakers find most areas of their English, such as comprehension and reading, have improved a lot, but their pronunciation and accent hasn’t changed that much. With this course, you’ll level up your pronunciation skills, and bring them up so they’re to be in line with the other areas of your English.
Some Farsi speakers want an accent reduction course to speak clearer English because sometimes listeners find their English unclear or they lack confidence with their English pronunciation. Some Farsi speakers want to reduce their Persian accent to sound more like an English native speaker. People often want to do this if they have been living in an English speaking country for a long time. They feel like a local – so understandably, they want to sound more like a local. They use our English Pronunciation Course for Farsi to reach these goals.
PERFORM YOUR BEST WITH CLEAR CONFIDENT ENGLISH
This online course has been created specifically for speakers of Farsi or Persian. You will systematically improve all the areas of English Pronunciation that are difficult for Persian speakers – Farsi speakers.
This English Pronunciation Course for Persian Speakers gives you the structure you need to improve your English pronunciation – a little bit each day. For example, you’ll improve key areas for clear English such as the stress and rhythm of English and making key vowel sounds correctly.
Farsi speakers sometimes use flat or incorrect word stress (the stress patterns in Farsi are very different) and many have difficult differentiating between some English vowels (Farsi has far fewer vowel sounds than English, so differentiating between vowels like in -not, nought and note – for example can be challenging).
That’s just two examples of the sorts of things you’ll improve daily with the videos and audio files from your phone, mobile device or laptop.
USE THIS COURSE TO:
Any questions about our
English Pronunciation Course
For FARSI Speakers?
- $two or three 20 minute video lessons weekly for 3-4 months
- $15 minutes practice daily with the audio files & 30 minutes Zoom training
- $Flexible - dip in and out around your busy schedule
- $2 years access so you can refresh and revise to further cement and consolidate your improvement
Master new skills
- $Progress check recording tools in every module.
- $Master word stress & rhythm - get the 'music of English' right
- $Correct vowels & consonants that you find challenging and much more.
- $Clearly see what you're aiming for - you'll see exactly what to do and what not to do
Practise for real life
- $Hundreds of useful phrases and expressions
- $Practise real life conversations & interviews
- $Improve your professional & casual daily interactions
- $Get the practice you need to transfer your new skills to your everyday speaking
- $You'll have the skills & resources for continuing improvement
- $Understand what still needs focus and how to do it
- $Life-long skills for ongoing improvement
- $The audio files are yours to keep forever - use them to revise and practice
Are you sometimes using flat, even word stress? Are you sometimes stressing the incorrect syllable? Word stress is a challenging area for many Farsi speakers. Click to learn more and practice better English word stress.
Farsi has fewer vowels than English. As a result, many Farsi speakers mispronounce the diphthong vowel /oʊ/, pronouncing it more like a single vowel, like in the word ‘won’t’ in the video below. Practice all the English Vowel Sounds.
Do people sometimes misunderstand you when you’re spelling your name or email address? Farsi speakers sometimes mispronounce some letters (eg etch vs H) and numbers (3o can sound like 13). Fix these issues so you can provide your details with more confidence.
If you’re a Persian professional looking for work or already working in an English speaking country, a clear professional voicemail greeting is a must-have. This video includes a script and will help you record a clear, professional voicemail greeting.
VALUE YOUR TIME
There are a many English pronunciation courses online and English accent courses online. The course you choose should have content tailored to your needs and language background. You also need quality audio and video to practice with – as often as you can – because the more you practice, the more you will improve.
These English Pronunciation lessons for Farsi speakers have been created specifically for you – it’s not a general, one-size-fits-all program. This means you’ll use your time effectively and not waste time on content that’s not relevant.
Complete two or three 20 minute videos per week over 4 months (with 2 years access).
Practice for 15 minutes each day with the listen-&-repeat audio files while you’re out and about.
The more you practice, the more you’ll improve.
We believe this is the best English Pronunciation course for Farsi speakers online today.
21+ hours of specialised, quality on-demand video and audio training, student forum and recording tools and a 30 minute Zoom session with Georgie.
WHY BUSY Farsi speaking PROFESSIONALS AND STUDENTS LOVE THIS COURSE
TRACK YOUR IMPROVEMENT
- $ Progress check recording tools in every lesson.
- $Fluency activities and checks
- $PRE & POST course recordings to evaluate your progress
- $30 minute 1:1 Zoom call with Georgie, our English Pronunciation teacher for Farsi speakers, to ensure you're on track and getting the most from your online course
REAL LIFE CONTENT
- $Workplace conversations & practice job interviews
- $Cover loads of English idioms and expressions that are often used
- $Hundreds of useful phrases
- $Small talk & networking exercises
- $Follow the schedule or make up your own.
- $Access training 24/7
- $Repeat lessons as many times as you like.
- $Two years access
- Payment plan: $125.00 AUD / month for 6 months
- Upfront Payment: $596.00 AUD
- Comprehensive Online Course: 40+ modules and 1:1 Zoom session.
Why choose this course?
Our English pronunciation classes on how to improve your English accent for Farsi speakers will help you speak English that is clear and easy to understand.
Our online English pronunciation classes for Farsi speakers are proven. Our courses are used by international and local companies like Mazda, AECOM, PMI, Fujitsu and ANZ.
World leading Universities choose Speech Active online English pronunciation courses to help their international students prepare for interviews and work.
WE’VE SUCCESSFULLY ASSISTED OVER 9,000 PEOPLE
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE*
For the first 30 days, if the course doesn’t help you we’ll refund what you have paid! This means you can get started and try out the training right now. That’s how confident we are that we can help you with your pronunciation.
*Phone support & assessment payments can not be refunded.