ENGLISH PRONUNCIATION COURSE
Hi I’m Georgie,
Your pronunciation teacher
Thousands of professionals and students from non-English speaking backgrounds have improved their spoken English with our courses. Each comprehensive course includes a 1:1 Zoom session with me. I’m looking forward to working with you.
So you’d like to improve your English PRONUNCIATION but your first language is not listed….
If your first language is not listed on our list of first languages, or if you have 2 first languages we like to follow a slightly different process.
We will design a course specifically for you.
As part of the start of your course, you will make some speech recordings (it’s all very easy and takes around 10 minutes). We will then access your recordings, have a listen and put together a course that is tailored to your needs and problem areas.
This way, we can ensure that the relevant lessons are included in your course.
Start now or read more below to find out how you’ll improve your English accent and spoken English with Speech Active.
Your ENGLISH PRONUNCIATION COURSE
- - 16 week course (with 2 years access)
- - 40+ video modules in an easy-to-follow, flexible schedule
- - 7+ hours of listen-repeat audio files for practising between videos - keep these forever
- - A 30 minute 1:1 video training session with Georgie: get feedback & get motivated, ensure you're getting the absolute most from your online course. Add more 1:1 sessions anytime.
- - Progress check recording tools in every module
- - Guided self assessments at the start and end
- - Fluency targets and activities
- - Before & after course speech recordings
- - Combination of video, audio and notes for best learning outcomes
- - Completion certificate and much, much more.
ACTIVELY IMPROVE YOUR SPOKEN ENGLISH
TIME TO GET ACTIVE
Make sure you watch the course tour video above to understand how you’ll improve with our courses. Your Speech Active Course will give you the structure you need to get ‘speech-active’ every day – in other words, to be ACTIVELY improving your pronunciation and English accent daily. We recommend you take 2 or 3 video lessons (30 – 60 minutes each) per week and practice with the audio files for 15 minutes every day between your video lessons.
Life is busy! Many people find that in their day to day life, they don’t actually get a lot of speaking practice. Finding time to work on your English Pronunciation and fluency can be challenging. We understand that your time is precious. Speech Active English Pronunciation practice is created specifically for busy professionals so you can dip in and out around your busy schedule.
You’ll practice to improve with audio files and videos whenever you have time – the more you practice, the more you will improve. We’ll get you systematically improving the areas that you need to change and improve and most importantly, give you the practice you need to transfer these new skills to your everyday life.
CONFIDENCE IS KEY
Problems with being easily understood by listeners can be frustrating and tiring. It can also give people a lack of confidence when speaking English – many of clients admit to preferring email and sometimes avoiding talking to people face to face or on the phone.
Helping people build their confidence when speaking English, so they can converse comfortably with others is at the heart of what we do.
We’re very, very proud of the feedback we get from our students at the end of their course reporting greater speaking confidence.
See these comments from Tamanna F, a Bengali speaker living in Sydney “As a law graduate I will be able to use this pronunciation method at work place, family, friends, meetings. It’s open a new door for me. Now I am more confident to speak with native people because I don’t need to repeat my words now but in the past I had to repeat it.”
Great English Pronunciation Starts Here
of students rate their confidence
‘improved-very much improved’
after this course.
feel they have the
knowledge and resources they need to keep improving
in the future.
14 week course – 2 years access
or monthly payment plan
95.00 USD / month for 6 months
SEE MORE ON PRICING
WHAT’S In YOUR COURSE
See more on the sorts of areas you’ll improve with a Speech Active English Pronunciation Course
- $Move your mouth better for clear English
- $Master the stress and emphasis in English words
- $Improve the rhythm & emphasis of your English (master the music of English - which is very different to many other languages)
- $Master hundreds of phrases for casual & professional conversations
- $Correct important double and single vowel sounds that are challenging
- $Pronounce the past tense with confidence
- $Correct word endings, consonants & consonant clusters
- $Understand important English expressions
- $Monitor improvement with progress-check recording tools in each module
- $Correct hundreds of mispronounced words in English
- $30 minute video training session with Georgie
- $and much more!
HOW YOU’LL IMPROVE WITH SPEECH ACTIVE
MORE ON ONLINE Course Features
More on 1:1 zoom Training with Georgie
MORE ON Speech Assessments (Audio & Written Feedback)
“I had problems with my pronunciation almost of the time and I didn’t know how to fix it. This course gives me knowledge how to speak English correctly and pointed out my weakness in speaking English. Now, I’m more confident with sounds that I make and things like word stress – which I didn’t know about before.
Before this course I use to speak too fast. But now i have control my speed in a normal speed so that other people are able to understand, I do not have to repeat my words like previous days. And I am finding interest to talk with people. This makes me very happy. Thank you.”
“I think I’m a “real nurse” now as I can better communicate with my patients and also enjoy all the fun at work, thank you very much for all your hard efforts to put together a valuable course like this.
As a new migrant this really helped me out to perform well in my new job and it have developed my confidence so I can reach out to community with eased mind. Thanks a lot guys, and Georgie you are an amazing teacher…Thank you very much”
“People who came from different backgrounds and whose English is a second language they can improve their pronunciation through this course. It’s a very unique approach.
This is a fantastic course because it improve my accent more like native people. As a law graduate I will be able to use this pronunciation method at work place, family, friends, meetings. It’s open a new door for me. Now I am more confident to speak with native people because I don’t need to repeat my words now but in the past I had to repeat it.”
English Pronunciation IMPROVEMENT
Professionals and students from non-English speaking backgrounds systematically correct and improve their pronunciation of word stress, sentence stress, English weak vowels, English vowel sounds and English consonant sounds and more with each English pronunciation lesson.
You might be wondering if this English pronunciation program is also accent reduction or accent neutralisation. Yes, it is. If you’re looking for accent reduction this course will help you successfully reduce your accent for clearer English. Find out more about why Georgie thinks we should stop using the term accent reduction. Many people still search for the terms accent reduction, accent modification and accent neutralisation.
After years working or studying in an English speaking country, many speakers from non-English backgrounds find most areas of their English have improved a lot, but their pronunciation and accent hasn’t changed that much. With this course, you’ll develop your pronunciation skills, so they are in line with the other areas of your English.
Some speakers from non-English backgrounds want an accent reduction course to speak clearer English because listeners find their English unclear or they lack confidence when speaking English.
Some would like to reduce their overseas accent to sound more like an English native speaker. People often want to do this if they have been living in an English speaking country for a long time. They feel like a local – so they want to sound more like a local too. A Speech Active English Pronunciation course helps them sound more like a native English speaker.
USE THIS COURSE TO:
Any questions about our
English Pronunciation CourseS?
- $two or three 20 minute video lessons weekly for 3-4 months
- $15 minutes practice daily with the audio files & 30 minutes Zoom training
- $Flexible - dip in and out around your busy schedule
- $2 years access so you can refresh and revise to further cement and consolidate your improvement
Master new skills
- $Progress check recording tools in every module.
- $Master word stress & rhythm - get the 'music of English' right
- $Correct vowels & consonants that you find challenging and much more.
- $Clearly see what you're aiming for - you'll see exactly what to do and what not to do
Practise for real life
- $Hundreds of useful phrases and expressions
- $Practise real life conversations & interviews
- $Improve your professional & casual daily interactions
- $Get the practice you need to transfer your new skills to your everyday speaking
- $You'll have the skills & resources for continuing improvement
- $Understand what still needs focus and how to do it
- $Life-long skills for ongoing improvement
- $The audio files are yours to keep forever - use them to revise and practice
Many non-native English speakers sometimes put the stress in words on the wrong syllable, or they use stress that is too flat. Are you sometimes using flat, even word stress or sometimes stressing the incorrect syllable? Practice good word stress with the video below / practice better English word stress.
Many languages have fewer vowels than English. As a result, many non-native English speakers pronounce the diphthong vowel /oʊ/ more like a single vowel. So ‘won’t’ sounds more like ‘want’. Practice all the English Vowel Sounds.
Many words we use to discuss our health are challenging for non-native English speakers. This is because they pronounced so differently to how they look! Improve your pronunciation of these medical words with this video.
Do you have a great voicemail greeting? If you’re looking for work or working in an English speaking country, a clear professional voicemail greeting is a must-have. This video includes a script and will help you record a clear, professional voicemail greeting.
VALUE YOUR TIME
There are a many English pronunciation courses online and English accent courses online. The course you choose should have content tailored to your needs and language background. You also need quality audio and video to practice with – as often as you can – because the more you practice, the more you will improve.
We select English Pronunciation lessons that are relevant to you for your course – so you’re not doing a general, one-size-fits-all program that works through every sound in English. You do not need to work on improving every sound in English – only the ones that you find challenging. This tailoring means you’ll use your time more effectively and not waste time on content that’s not relevant to you as a busy professional or student.
Complete two or three 20 minute videos per week over 4 months (with 2 years access).
Practice for 15 minutes each day with the listen-&-repeat audio files while you’re out and about.
The more you practice, the more you’ll improve.
We believe we offer the best English Pronunciation courses online today.
21+ hours of specialised, quality on-demand video and audio training, student forum and recording tools and a 30 minute Zoom session with Georgie.
WHY BUSY PROFESSIONALS AND STUDENTS LOVE THIS COURSE
TRACK YOUR IMPROVEMENT
- $ Progress check recording tools in every lesson.
- $Fluency activities and checks
- $PRE & POST course recordings to evaluate your progress
- $30 minute 1:1 Zoom call with Georgie, our English Pronunciation teacher to ensure you're on track and getting the most from your online course
REAL LIFE CONTENT
- $Workplace conversations & practice job interviews
- $Cover loads of English idioms and expressions that are often used
- $Hundreds of useful phrases
- $Small talk & networking exercises
- $Follow the schedule or make up your own.
- $Access training 24/7
- $Repeat lessons as many times as you like.
- $Two years access
- Payment plan: $125.00 AUD / month for 6 months
- Upfront Payment: $596.00 AUD
- Comprehensive Online Course: 40+ modules and 1:1 Zoom session.
Why choose this course?
Our online English pronunciation classes are proven. Our courses are used by international and local companies like Mazda, AECOM, PMI, Fujitsu and ANZ.
World leading Universities choose Speech Active online English pronunciation courses to help their international students prepare for interviews and work.
WE’VE SUCCESSFULLY ASSISTED OVER 9,000 PEOPLE
PERFORM YOUR BEST WITH CLEAR professional ENGLISH
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE*
For the first 30 days, if the course doesn’t help you we’ll refund what you have paid! This means you can get started and try out the training right now. That’s how confident we are that we can help you with your pronunciation.
*Phone support & assessment payments can not be refunded.